Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reden

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2006
I could've told you that. What next? Nielsen releases top websites of the internet? Google.com, YouTube.com, Facebook.com, Yahoo.com... Don't need a genius to figure that one out.

phr0ze

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2012
Columbia, MD
I've always hoped the stocks app would be dropped from default install. I mean we're forced to have stocks, maps, weather, newstand, etc. I wish all of these were just downloads from the store if desired.

My most hated apps are: Newstand > Stocks > Weather.

Mostly because there are better apps out there.

M

Mr.damien

Wow. Maps is already in 1st place? Wasn't it released like last week? Haha, that's crazy. Nice list, though. Hopefully that year to date % change for YouTube really sends a message to Google to finally optimize their YouTube mobile app -- it's pretty messy at the moment.

Thanks for posting this.
What is crazy is that you can't read correctly the news. Apple Maps is first, not google one... They stopped their study 2012Q3...

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
Kind of getting sick of the same list over and over. Looking forward to more 'innovative' apps out there to top the charts. There are some very very nice apps on the app store which once discovered really light up your device. Few I can think of include Sesame, Clear, Scanner Pro, Everest, Digits (would have said CalcBot but TapBots has decided not to update these apps or respond to customer questions on any app besides TweetBot), etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.