Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finz72

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Realistically, if your ship time on Apple.com is simply "October", when would you guess the 32 gb Gold 5s will actually be on the way ?

xdbuix

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2008
Virginia
Realistically, if your ship time on Apple.com is simply "October", when would you guess the 32 gb Gold 5s will actually be on the way ?

I ordered mine. I got 7-10 bushiness days and it states my delivery date will be October 8-11.

Knowing this, I would guess it can be anywhere from October 12- Oct 31. You never know, it can come with the October 8-11 batch as well.

Finz72

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
I ordered mine. I got 7-10 bushiness days and it states my delivery date will be October 8-11.

Knowing this, I would guess it can be anywhere from October 12- Oct 31. You never know, it can come with the October 8-11 batch as well.

That would be great ! I just wish Apple could give me a range of days rather than the generic "October". I hope you're right !!!8

trek360

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2011
It's all total speculation. My guess though would be mid to late October. But you never know. My AT&T phone shipment date changed a few times and I ended up getting a shipment notice for delivery tomorrow. Plan for oct 31 and anything else is going to be an improvement. (Doubt it will slip to Nov)

Finz72

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
It's all total speculation. My guess though would be mid to late October. But you never know. My AT&T phone shipment date changed a few times and I ended up getting a shipment notice for delivery tomorrow. Plan for oct 31 and anything else is going to be an improvement. (Doubt it will slip to Nov)

I just want a shipment date, then I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. This order better not slip to November, I'd be real pissed !!

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
Please use one of the existing shipping date threads that are in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.