Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheAppleFairy

Suspended
Mar 28, 2013
The Clinton Archipelago unfortunately
The only thing I've noticed is more media coverage of storms.

Its storm season in the Midwest, it has been since I was born.

Agreed, and there will always be record breaking damage being done, and larger number of people killed during storms because population is increasing.

Storms rarely kill anyone in when they happen where nobody is living, and does no property damage. Suddenly there is a town in what was an uninhabited area, and when the storms hit there will be property damage and possibly death.

I don't think it's just that the storms are getting worse, it's that we are spreading everywhere and a storm is more likely to be in an area with people.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Weather seems to be extreme all over the continental US.

My co-worker in colorado was dealing with snow in the late spring, Here in Boston we have a tropical storm bearing down on us which is unusual at this time of year. Its been one crazy year for weather.

The sad thing is the tornados have taken so many lives, and destroyed so many homes :(

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Sep 3, 2009
How many of you who are or have been effected by the storms in the mid-west already have the kind of headaches that come when the weather gets cold or stormy? It's not that fun to deal with. :( If you remember, I have a neurological condition that makes the headaches a little more aggressive. (I'm fine, I'm just saying.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.