Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikeyiphone

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
Anyone having problems with this ?

I keep getting an error occurred message when i try to grab anything from youtube.

mikeyiphone

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
I had gettube, that no longer has a search function, not sure why.

itubeGrabber worked for me the first few days then all of a sudden it stopped.

I just though maybe youtube was cracking down on these apps???

Hmac

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2007
Midwest USA
Try SnapzProX from Ambrosia Software. It's $70, but it records ANYTHING playing on your screen still images, video, web animations, etc.

AFAIK, no way to block it.

MichaelGraubart

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2008
London, UK
I use a Mac G4 (PPC) with OS X 10.4.11.

I have iTubeGrabber 1.0.3. It is said to be for OS X 10.5 or 10.6, but in fact works very well in 10.4.11. Unfortunately I have somehow lost the file of instructions. Can anyone help me obtain the instructions? The developer of iTubeGrabber has discontinued developing it and cannot be contacted, it seems.

In particular, the search facility works very well, but I cannot remember or work out how to enter a URL for a YouTube video if one already knows the URL.

I should be very grateful for any help; iTubegrabber is so good an application that I should really like to go on using it.

muscarina

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2012
problem with iTube grabber

it used to work fine on my macbook pro but now it doesn`t download the files anymore.

I a specifically searching for programms that help make youtube files into mp3, any suggestions?

Or how do I fix problem with iTube grabber

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.