Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kylek14

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2010
Pennsylvania
Ok, my title may not be as specific as I like, but here it goes. (If in wrong section, please move, I couldn't determine the right location for this post)

what do you think of the acoustic guitar for Apple's conference on sept. 1st? Like the meaning.

I was talking to my friends and almost all of them said the same thing, when they think of an acoustic, they think of "something being peaceful, with a sense of security and calm"

Honestly, I think the description and the way it fits macs is pretty accurate. We never have to worry about security breaches (virus wise), calm and peaceful i guess would be Apple addressing the communities needs.

I wanna hear your thoughts.

tubemonkey

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2009
It makes me think of folk music.

OMG!!! Apple is going to convert iTunes into folk music only. :eek:

EllieV

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2010
Ok, my title may not be as specific as I like, but here it goes. (If in wrong section, please move, I couldn't determine the right location for this post)

what do you think of the acoustic guitar for Apple's conference on sept. 1st? Like the meaning.

I was talking to my friends and almost all of them said the same thing, when they think of an acoustic, they think of "something being peaceful, with a sense of security and calm"

Honestly, I think the description and the way it fits macs is pretty accurate. We never have to worry about security breaches (virus wise), calm and peaceful i guess would be Apple addressing the communities needs.

I wanna hear your thoughts.

sorry, you're completely wrong. :)
the conference is apples traditional music related event. The guitar symbolizes that it is music related.

sarmo187

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2010
sorry, you're completely wrong. :)
the conference is apples traditional music related event. The guitar symbolizes that it is music related.

Actually Steve Jobs changed his name to Steve Guitar, and he made an ipod guitar that lets you play guitar while listening to the song :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.