Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deano546

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 5, 2010
EDIT: Gelaskins and Rogers caught on, no longer works and anybody outside canada will probably not get their order anyway :(
Just found a little tutorial on the internet that allows people to get free skins for their iPods, iPhones, mobiles for their gaming consoles and controllers
You can apparantly also get free screen protectors worth $12.95 since the gift codes are worth $14.95 each and give free shipping worldwide.

Here it is:

Step 1
Visit http://exclusive.rogersthankyou.com/ and click "Enter" to enter the site and begin the process of getting a code.

Step 2
Wait for the site to load and click the "Open your gift now" button, then click continue.

Step 3
Tick the third box only, clicking any of the other boxes will not allow this tutorial to work, then click continue.

Step 4
Enter a random first/last name combination, for postal code enter; M5S 2H7, tick the two agreement boxes, enter a real email address (this is where the code will be sent to) and for the phone number use: 415 XXX XXX (X being substituted with random digits), then click continue.

Step 5
Wait for the envlopes to load and click any of them. (They are irrelevant to the process of getting the code).

Step 6
Click "Open It!" to open the envelope and allow you to select a prize. The GelaSkin radio button is radio button number 4, so we click that one. (Rest of the prizes except for the donation require a real registered Rogers Canadian address).

Step 7
Click "Submit" and the code will be then sent to your email address instantly. (Sometimes it may take 2-3 minutes but don't worry, they will come).

Step 8
Visit http://www.gelaskins.com/rogers to input the code you received in your email and follow the on screen instructions.

Step 9
Enjoy your free skin with free shipping worldwide. You will then get your skin within 3-4 weeks, but usually earlier.

S.Kay

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2010
Waiting for the code to arrive.

Thanks for the tut!

Also, can this be done more than once? Thanks again

manishd3

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2010
Wow. Thanks a lot! Always wanted to try a gelaskin out now I can for the grand price of nothing! Cheers buddy! :D

oilers15

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2010
Just found a little tutorial on the internet that allows people to get free skins for their iPods, iPhones, mobiles for their gaming consoles and controllers

God bless your soul Deano :D Some call this stealing but i call this taking back my money that rogers stole with their horrible deals :p

jaeshellz

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2004
Thanks, I always wanted to get the bookshelf skin!

that bookshelf one is sooo awesome!! i was stuck between that and the boombox II ... i went with teh boombox just cuz of the little "nyc" token thing (im from nyc) .. everybody should post pix of their ::cough:: FREE ::cough:: gelaskin when they arrive.

in0va3

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2010
NYC
that bookshelf one is sooo awesome!! i was stuck between that and the boombox II ... i went with teh boombox just cuz of the little "nyc" token thing (im from nyc) .. everybody should post pix of their ::cough:: FREE ::cough:: gelaskin when they arrive.

mine is arriving in more than 15 days! :rolleyes:

bibbz

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2010
What shipping option are you guys choosing for free shipping? Canada post? Does it matter that im not in Canada?

N/m, i figured it out. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.