Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BoxerRumble

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2010
I used the same mail, address, name and I still got an order confirmation so obviously not too obvious

It's one thing to get an automatic order confirmation and another to actually have these shipped. Once someone looks on the computer and OK's the packages, some red flags might come up. But let's just hope and see what happens. Ordering to shipping is not an automatic process so yeah...seen this happen many times on sd.

ricky1989

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2009
Ordered 2 just now. But I still got loads of gorgeous wallpaper to materialized...

Perhaps we could wait until they shipped and order again :D

solius

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2010
Decatur AL
It worked great. I got two for my phone. Thanks a lot. I wonder how long it will take them to notice whats happening :p

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
It worked great. I got two for my phone. Thanks a lot. I wonder how long it will take them to notice whats happening :p

Gelaskins are getting paid no matter what. It's Rogers who need to step up their game and at least check IP addresses lol

berrytarts

macrumors member
Sep 7, 2010
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I got the Soundtrack one for my wife, it was too cute.
Bookshelf for myself :D

Thanks again!

-Lawrence

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Does anyone have a New York Giants wallpaper that can be used for a Gelaskin ? Thanks

Here you go. ;)

10626.gif

icedd

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2009
I used the same mail, address, name and I still got an order confirmation so obviously not too obvious

You must assume they look at these orders, (that of around the same time) and put your orders in your packages with their eyes closed. Obviously.:rolleyes:

svindal1

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2010
Free shipping to Europe too. But didn't get Gelaskin receipt, did they block the trick?

Thanks anyway

svindal1

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2010
Poor rogers, then... :(

They saved money on not testing the free giveaway system in the first place, now they are back to square one(while gelaskins get a boost). I say it's a nice lesson for them, can't be an ISP without proper testing and good solutions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.