|Nov 18, 2010, 06:42 AM||#1|
Series of .png text files - best way to animate (motion / after FX?)
I have a series of .png still images of text with each still having a slight reflection on different parts of the text.
In motion, the stills come up as a 'PNG Sequence' (1sec1frame) when imported to the timeline, the text is animated, but id want to extend this animation to 3+ secs - just duplicating results in a 'dink' where one dupe stops and the other starts.
I have motion 4 and after FX CS5 though im more experienced with motion (prefer to do this in motion) - there are 25 still frames
|Nov 18, 2010, 06:19 PM||#2|
In Motion 4:
1. Import your PNG sequence into a Group.
2. Open the layers panel if it's not open (Command-4)
3. Select the sequence in the layers panel.
4. Open the Inspector and go over to the Properties panel.
5. Twirl down the Timing section if it's not up.
6. Where it says Speed, lower the speed until it hits the desired length of time you're looking for.
7. Helps to have the timeline up (command-7).
Let me know if you need further help.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Terminal, add text to the end of all text files in a directory.||Jesse Smith||Mac Basics and Help||2||Feb 22, 2011 02:13 PM|
|What is the best way to Animate Illustrator file||ezekel||Design and Graphics||4||Nov 18, 2010 05:09 AM|
|Volume switch fell off iPhone 3G (!!??) - Best way to get fixed?||medgirl2001||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||3||Jul 19, 2009 07:13 PM|
|.rsrc files - best way to make one?||toddburch||Mac Programming||14||Feb 8, 2008 09:13 PM|
|Photoshop file into InDesign Doc - Best way to import?||bluetooth||Design and Graphics||7||Jun 28, 2007 06:22 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.