Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigbro1096

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Hello,

Well, this is my first review on MacRumors but, here we go. I ordered the Monoprice blue TPU case for my iPad a few months ago, October I believe, and well for the price I don't think it can be beat. First I'm going to state the good.
GOOD: All the cut outs are perfect except for the mute/orientation lock. It doesn't collect dust, It is flexible, the inside back, the part that will touch your iPad, is matte, and it is light weight.
BAD: There are places where it isn't smooth because of the molding, the orientation lock seems a little small and causes trouble while trying to put it back down, The outside back collects a lot of finger prints and oil, and if you have screen protectors it will lift the corners, I have the Wrapsol on.
Over all this is my only case for my iPad so there wasnt anything to compare it to but if you are looking for a nice first case for your iPad check out Monoprice as they have other colors to.

Please leave a response to this review so i know what to work on on my later case reviews. Thank you

Attachments

• photo_1.jpg
    photo_1.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 64
  • photo_2.jpg
    photo_2.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 93
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.