Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ICON5o2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 10, 2011
Kentucky
Me and my fiance share one iTunes account. My question is how do we set up two different iCloud accounts? I went to Me.com and it had me log in with my Apple ID. Once I did that I didnt see anything else on how to create another account.

dhy8386

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Me and my fiance share one iTunes account. My question is how do we set up two different iCloud accounts? I went to Me.com and it had me log in with my Apple ID. Once I did that I didnt see anything else on how to create another account.

Set them up separately on your iDevices or assuming you have Lion 10.7.2, there is an iCloud panel where you can create multiple IDs

ICON5o2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 10, 2011
Kentucky
Set them up separately on your iDevices or assuming you have Lion 10.7.2, there is an iCloud panel where you can create multiple IDs

Well I wish I had a Mac but unfortunately I'm using Windows Vista. I'm signed in with my Apple ID on my iPhone. I setup a mobile me account awhile back for find my iPhone. I used the same email account for my Apple ID and the Mobile Me account. It's a aol email account.

Can I just make a new one or what should I do?

TeNW81

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2011
ICON- I have the same problem here. I would be interested in a solution as well.

dhy8386

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Well I wish I had a Mac but unfortunately I'm using Windows Vista. I'm signed in with my Apple ID on my iPhone. I setup a mobile me account awhile back for find my iPhone. I used the same email account for my Apple ID and the Mobile Me account. It's a aol email account.

Can I just make a new one or what should I do?

On your device, assuming one is set up for iCloud already, go into Settings>Mail, Calendar, etc. Add an iCloud account. When it asks for credentials, look at bottom of screen and it will allow you to create a new applied for iCloud.

flatfoot99

Aug 4, 2010
why not have seperate itunes accounts? you can still share all your apps/music if its on the same computer (or more if you enable home sharing).

selcouth

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2008
Do you mean that two apple ID accounts can share apps on one device as long as they are both on the same computer?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.