1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

How do I create two different iCloud accounts?

Discussion in 'iCloud and Apple Services' started by ICON5o2, Oct 12, 2011.

1. macrumors regular

ICON5o2

Me and my fiance share one iTunes account. My question is how do we set up two different iCloud accounts? I went to Me.com and it had me log in with my Apple ID. Once I did that I didnt see anything else on how to create another account.

2. macrumors 6502a

Set them up separately on your iDevices or assuming you have Lion 10.7.2, there is an iCloud panel where you can create multiple IDs

3. macrumors regular

ICON5o2

Well I wish I had a Mac but unfortunately I'm using Windows Vista. I'm signed in with my Apple ID on my iPhone. I setup a mobile me account awhile back for find my iPhone. I used the same email account for my Apple ID and the Mobile Me account. It's a aol email account.

Can I just make a new one or what should I do?

4. macrumors newbie

ICON- I have the same problem here. I would be interested in a solution as well.

5. macrumors 6502a

On your device, assuming one is set up for iCloud already, go into Settings>Mail, Calendar, etc. Add an iCloud account. When it asks for credentials, look at bottom of screen and it will allow you to create a new applied for iCloud.

6. Guest

why not have seperate itunes accounts? you can still share all your apps/music if its on the same computer (or more if you enable home sharing).

7. macrumors newbie

Do you mean that two apple ID accounts can share apps on one device as long as they are both on the same computer?

8. macrumors 6502a

Macsterguy

9. macrumors 6502a