Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

craigdawg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2004
Sactown
Ow. :eek:
BOSTON - A woman isn't legally responsible for injuries her boyfriend suffered while they were having consensual sex more than a decade ago, a state appeals court ruled Monday.

The man, identified only as John Doe in court papers, filed suit against the woman in 1997, claiming she was negligent when she suddenly changed positions, landed awkwardly on him and fractured his penis.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/sex_injury_lawsuit

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Could someone please explain to me how you can fracture a penis?
It's not like it has any bones in it.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Advice should be sought quickly. Key elements in treating a fractured penis are:

pain relief

ice packs (always cover with a cloth before applying to skin)

support

anti-inflammatory drugs.
Lots and lots of ice. :eek:

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
MongoTheGeek said:
I knew a couple that had this issue when I was back in college. She moved, they fell off the bed, he heard the cracking sound. The net result for him was some bad bruising and a good story.
And the ability to hit the really high notes. :p :rolleyes:

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
Oh damn you! I really didn't need to read that story. I read it 15 minutes ago and went on surfing, but I'm still queasy and can't get rid of the thought of my penis making a 'cracking' noise. :mad: ;)

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
A CRACKING NOISE!!!

EWWWWWWW! NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, during sports, (Baseball) w/o a cup.

Tim:"Its for you johnny!"
Howard:"No tim, I got it!"
Concerned Father:"Howard what the HELL was that?"
Stupid 4 year old:"Howard, did you fart?"
Howard: "I just fractured my penis, no biggie"

Any men, just imagine a BIG cracking noise - imagine its an almond and imagine a nutcracker cracking it and a big CRACK sound comes... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWW!

Applespider

macrumors G4
wdlove said:
Woman seemed to get the benefit of the doubt. :confused:

She should get the benefit of the doubt since I'd say it's unlikely for consensual lovers to try to fracture penises. She was probably pretty shocked too!

Happened when she moved unexpectedly? Hmm, perhaps that's why women used to be told just to lie back and think of England... ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.