Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MACloop

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 18, 2009
Germany
Hello,
I would like to dot this:
- a user can pick an image within my app
- this pic is saved as a NSData object or something like that
- the data is sent to the users own intagram account/timeline or what ever it might be called

Is this possible? Are there any proper tools for this? Framework? I have implemented so far as is the image saved as data when a button is pushed. As I understand, the UIDocumentInteractionController should be used to send the document/pic to instagram...

Is it possible to detect a long tounch on a button... like when the user stays longer on the button than just a click?

Thanks for any advices on this issue!
MACLoop

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
Thanks I have seen that. It didnt cover how to actually save/copy the image within the app in a proper way...

It's a generic webservices API. It's up to you to interact with it correctly and that includes proving the image in the correct format. Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty instead of just relying on ready-made solutions.

MACloop

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 18, 2009
Germany
It's a generic webservices API. It's up to you to interact with it correctly and that includes proving the image in the correct format. Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty instead of just relying on ready-made solutions.

ok, I just thought if someone might have experiences with it, they could give me some tips. But it doesnt seem like that, so I guess i implement it the way i figure might be the best. thanks anyway

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.