Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Mar 26, 2012, 07:20 PM   #1
Toppa G's
macrumors 6502

AT&T Plus?

I got a "membership card" in the mail today for AT&T Plus...it looks like some sort of loyalty ploy from AT&T. They provide a "special" 800 number for support and questions, waive activation fees and upgrade fees, as well as give accessory discounts (non-Apple) and "provide access to special events and exclusive product announcements".

I did a quick Google search and there's not much discussion out there. I got an email a few weeks ago telling me to "stay tuned" and then the card showed up in the mail today with a promo brochure. Has anyone else seen this?
Old Mar 26, 2012, 08:55 PM   #2
antman2295
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toppa G's View Post
I got a "membership card" in the mail today for AT&T Plus...it looks like some sort of loyalty ploy from AT&T. They provide a "special" 800 number for support and questions, waive activation fees and upgrade fees, as well as give accessory discounts (non-Apple) and "provide access to special events and exclusive product announcements".

I did a quick Google search and there's not much discussion out there. I got an email a few weeks ago telling me to "stay tuned" and then the card showed up in the mail today with a promo brochure. Has anyone else seen this?
No I haven't seen anything in the mail yet. I haven't seen anything online either.
antman2295 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2012, 08:58 PM   #3
elmo151

no mail from AT&T here. can u trust them. something for nothing is not in their DNA
elmo151 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 01:21 PM   #4
asleep
Contributor

I have an ATT Plus account. So far all I see is waived upgrade fees.
asleep is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 01:32 PM   #5
Interstella5555
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
I have an ATT Plus account. So far all I see is waived upgrade fees.
I generally avoid these by calling them and reminding them that I've been a customer for 10 years and trying to nickel and dime me isn't the greatest idea.
Interstella5555 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 02:01 PM   #6
Toppa G's
macrumors 6502

I recently got an email invitation for a "VIP event" at Canterbury Park hosted by AT&T Plus. I'm not going, but it sounded like free food, etc. would be available. Otherwise, not much benefit besides waived activation/upgrade fees. They also send out a magazine periodically with varying content related to AT&T products and services, as well as other filler stuff.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone