Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Jul 30, 2012, 01:20 PM   #1
FSMBP
macrumors 68020
 
FSMBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Leaks are Fake? Not likely...

Reasons Two-Tone iPhone Leaks are Real:

1. Multiple consistent rumors of a 4” 16:9 iPhone.

2. Actual part leaks from various sources, all consistent. (And no, last year’s ‘tear-drop’ iPhone never had part leaks. It was just pure speculation from websites).

3. Dock Connector changing, along with Headphone Jack (Why would you change a trademark Apple port on a fake leak? If anything you would keep it consistent with the current iPhone to make it credible).

4. Why would Apple put out fake leaks? It would only draw attention to the fact a new iPhone is coming, causing Apple to possibly lose sales by people not buying a 4S (Note: You may argue Apple wouldn’t lose sales, they would be delayed. However, if people hate these fake leak’s appearance, they may purchase another smartphone now. Also, people in the market for a new phone may buy an intermediate phone; but, they may never upgrade to the new iPhone because their intermediate phone works fine.)

5. Here’s good one from Apple-nerds and people who are smarter than the average-bear: sites like Daring Fireball or LoopInsight haven’t posted these recent leaks at all (as of 8/27/12). Both sites are well connected to Apple (Apple often confirms things to The Loop). Those sites would never do anything to piss off Apple; they never post negative things. Don’t you find it odd that those well-connected sites that are all about Apple didn’t post a very convincing leak (it would be like MacRumors completely ignoring this current leak).

6. The fact that it looks like a subtle realistic change makes it hard to deny. Every other mockup looks insanely ridiculous.

Regardless of what Tim Cook said about secrecy, a product of this size and magnitude will leak (like it has).

Edit: Lastly, I want to reiterate something; we never had consistent major part leaks from various sources be fake. To note, the iPhone 4 leaked in January - April of 2010. All were consistent. This Two-Tone iPhone is following the same path.
__________________
Still don't get why I can't save a Word File from an email on my iPhone without some third-party app.

Last edited by FSMBP; Aug 27, 2012 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Updated date in Point 5 again
FSMBP is offline   24 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 01:31 PM   #2
Nevzorus
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
OnT: It looks like something Apple could do, i don't think the black is something that would look good IRL. The white right now seems much better.
__________________
MacBook Air 2013 13'
White iPad 3rd GEN 16GB
Black iPhone 4 16GB

Last edited by maflynn; Jul 31, 2012 at 06:53 AM. Reason: clean up
Nevzorus is offline   19 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 01:47 PM   #3
FSMBP
Thread Starter
macrumors 68020
 
FSMBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I apologize if there are others just like this; I didn't see a thread that discusses that the leaks are real and not fake.I've seen threads showcasing the leaks where people are complaining about the design but not one like this.

Also, I visit these forums daily. I haven't seen a thread started like this. The main purpose of my thread was point out things people have missed (apparently, a lot of people think this leak may be fake because last year tear-drop iPhone leaks weren't real (FYI: a tear-drop design never leaked, just mockups)).
__________________
Still don't get why I can't save a Word File from an email on my iPhone without some third-party app.

Last edited by maflynn; Jul 31, 2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: clean up
FSMBP is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 02:12 PM   #4
Want300
macrumors 65816
 
Want300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
I don't believe the leaks are fake... I just hope they are... Only time will tell.
Want300 is offline   11 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 02:34 PM   #5
charlesdayton
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
All your points also applied to last year's wedge shaped iphone 5...
charlesdayton is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 02:40 PM   #6
kokhean
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
But rumours are still just rumours. Remember all of the crazy rumours before the iPhone 4S? They were all wrong. Well, most of them anyway.

However, we have to look at how the phones upgrade.

iPhone 2G (1.0)

iPhone 3G (2.0)

iPhone 3GS (2.5)

iPhone 4 (3.0)

iPhone 4S (3.5)

The new iPhone..? (4.0)

Technically, you can say that the next generation iPhone is the 4th generation. The "speed" versions are, like the names suggest, faster variations after all.
kokhean is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 02:42 PM   #7
FSMBP
Thread Starter
macrumors 68020
 
FSMBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesdayton View Post
All your points also applied to last year's wedge shaped iphone 5...
Uhh...no they don't. Did you even read what I wrote? Reread my second point about the tear-drop/wedged design. And also there was no consistent rumor about the wedge design; there were many rumors about it, but there were a handful of rumors of about a thinner design, along with the "4S" rumor (which turned out to be true).

Currently, we only have one rumor that has been consistent for over 3 months.
__________________
Still don't get why I can't save a Word File from an email on my iPhone without some third-party app.
FSMBP is offline   11 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 02:54 PM   #8
afurry13
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokhean View Post
But rumours are still just rumours. Remember all of the crazy rumours before the iPhone 4S? They were all wrong. Well, most of them anyway.

However, we have to look at how the phones upgrade.

iPhone 2G (1.0)

iPhone 3G (2.0)

iPhone 3GS (2.5)

iPhone 4 (3.0)

iPhone 4S (3.5)

The new iPhone..? (4.0)

Technically, you can say that the next generation iPhone is the 4th generation. The "speed" versions are, like the names suggest, faster variations after all.
If you're going off strictly design changes, you are correct. However, the jump from iPhone to iPhone 3G was the most underwhelming update to date. As far as I'm concerned, the iPhone 3G was 1.5
afurry13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 03:04 PM   #9
vastoholic
macrumors 68000
 
vastoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tulsa, OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSMBP View Post
Reasons Two-Tone iPhone Leaks are Real:

1. Multiple consistent rumors of a 4” 16:9 iPhone.
I don't see how multiple rumors of the same dimensions prove any of them right. Maybe they are all just bandwagoning, hoping this will be the case to say they were right when the time comes.

2. Actual part leaks from various sources, all consistent. (And no, last year’s ‘tear-drop’ iPhone never had part leaks. It was just pure speculation from websites).
Were any of these confirmed parts? I thought they were all just claimed part leaks.

3. Dock Connector changing, along with Headphone Jack (Why would you change a trademark Apple port on a fake leak? If anything you would keep it consistent with the current iPhone to make it credible).
Again, someone probably caught wind of this from "someone at apple" and everyone ran with it. I'm not saying it won't happen, because I think it's likely. But the stories about "apple to provide adaptor for new dock connector"? WTF? Of course they're going to provide an adaptor.

4. Why would Apple put out fake leaks? It would only draw attention to the fact a new iPhone is coming, causing Apple to possibly lose sales by people not buying a 4S (Note: You may argue Apple wouldn’t lose sales, they would be delayed. However, if people hate these fake leak’s appearance, they may purchase another smartphone now. Also, people in the market for a new phone may buy an intermediate phone; but, they may never upgrade to the new iPhone because their intermediate phone works fine.)
I'm pretty sure it's been established that Apple has put out fake leaks before to determine the source of a leak. Why would news of a new iPhone drop sales? They release a new one each year. Everyone should know by now that the next model is always going to have some new feature that last years didn't. If you don't know this, you're a retarded consumer. Please put down your credit card....now.

5. Here’s good one from Apple-nerds and people who are smarter than the average-bear: sites like Daring Fireball or LoopInsight haven’t posted these recent leaks at all (as of 7/30/12). Both sites are well connected to Apple (Apple often confirms things to The Loop). Those sites would never do anything to piss off Apple; they never post negative things. Don’t you find it odd that those well-connected sites that are all about Apple didn’t post a very convincing leak (it would be like MacRumors completely ignoring this current leak).
I'm not familiar with these sites, but have they ever posted "leaked" or rumored photo's of any previous products? You say they don't do anything to piss off apple. Why would they start now? This point seems ill-grounded and seems to contradict itself.

6. The fact that it looks like a subtle realistic change makes it hard to deny. Every other mockup looks insanely ridiculous.
I'm still under the impression that one fairly realistic rumor design came out, and then everyone latched onto that design so eventually, if everyone says it's the new iPhone, well then *****, it must be the new iPhone.

Regardless of what Tim Cook said about secrecy, a product of this size and magnitude will leak (like it has).
Some things will get out, yes. But I doubt any of this stuff is real considering how long before release day we still have to go.

Honestly, to me, these "leaked photo's" look like a well made chinese knock off.
__________________
View my flickr sets....if you want. They're not too exciting.
vastoholic is offline   5 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 03:11 PM   #10
Hexiii
macrumors 6502a
 
Hexiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
On the other hand, I think Apple wouldn't mind loosing some money just to amaze people on the release day.
Hexiii is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 03:20 PM   #11
FSMBP
Thread Starter
macrumors 68020
 
FSMBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by vastoholic View Post
Some things will get out, yes. But I doubt any of this stuff is real considering how long before release day we still have to go.

Honestly, to me, these "leaked photo's" look like a well made chinese knock off.
Literally an exact quote I read on the iPhone 4 thread when it leaked in April 2010 (which made it's first leak in January 2010, then in March 2010, and finally in April by Gizmodo). Even if you only look at the historic Gizmodo leak, it leaked 2 months before iPhone 4 was released.


Also, for your response to my number 5 point that says "You say they don't do anything to piss off apple. Why would they start now? This point seems ill-grounded and seems to contradict itself." : Why would those sites worry about pissing off Apple if these are obvious fakes? And no, they don't post leaks. They post about that leaks (Ex. Last year, Daring Fireball commented on how the tear-drop iPhone was flawed and most likely not true).


The "multiple independent sources" and part leaks for this iPhone have been verified by other Apple sites (iMore, CultOfMac, iLounge, MacRumors as well); as in, those sites only posted those rumors once they heard it from multiple independent sources (therefore, sites can't bandwagon since it would after the fact).
__________________
Still don't get why I can't save a Word File from an email on my iPhone without some third-party app.

Last edited by FSMBP; Jul 30, 2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Clarify Point 5!
FSMBP is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 03:31 PM   #12
vastoholic
macrumors 68000
 
vastoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tulsa, OK
I guess what I'm getting at, is who verifies that these are actual parts? Did someone walk into FOXCONN and ask them "Hey, did you guys make these parts?" How does one verify a leak if the sources are legally held by an NDA? I've been trying to read back on old macrumors news and so far I have only still seen "claimed" parts for next iPhone.
__________________
View my flickr sets....if you want. They're not too exciting.
vastoholic is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 03:42 PM   #13
pdutta2000
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by vastoholic View Post
I guess what I'm getting at, is who verifies that these are actual parts? Did someone walk into FOXCONN and ask them "Hey, did you guys make these parts?" How does one verify a leak if the sources are legally held by an NDA? I've been trying to read back on old macrumors news and so far I have only still seen "claimed" parts for next iPhone.
This is the same thing I'm thinking. Everyone talks about these parts as if they were purchased at an Apple store. It's not that hard to imagine multiple "Parts" being made based on a single rumor. Hell last year we had actual cases being sold on ebay based on renderings. And for the naysayers, most of these leaks help only one group of people...the site that leaks it. Don't think it's not in their best interest to push stories that drive page views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSMBP
Reasons Two-Tone iPhone Leaks are Real:

1. Multiple consistent rumors of a 4” 16:9 iPhone.
Do you see the irony in your first statement? Your claiming that rumors are proof. Kind of like me saying Aliens exist because multiple people in Arizona have mentioned seeing something in the sky at night.
pdutta2000 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 03:47 PM   #14
vastoholic
macrumors 68000
 
vastoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tulsa, OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdutta2000 View Post
This is the same thing I'm thinking. Everyone talks about these parts as if they were purchased at an Apple store. It's not that hard to imagine multiple "Parts" being made based on a single rumor. Hell last year we had actual cases being sold on ebay based on renderings. And for the naysayers, most of these leaks help only one group of people...the site that leaks it. Don't think it's not in their best interest to push stories that drive page views.



Do you see the irony in your first statement? Your claiming that rumors are proof. Kind of like me saying Aliens exist because multiple people in Arizona have mentioned seeing something in the sky at night.
Just making sure I wasn't the only one with that line of thinking.
__________________
View my flickr sets....if you want. They're not too exciting.
vastoholic is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 04:00 PM   #15
FSMBP
Thread Starter
macrumors 68020
 
FSMBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by vastoholic View Post
I guess what I'm getting at, is who verifies that these are actual parts? Did someone walk into FOXCONN and ask them "Hey, did you guys make these parts?" How does one verify a leak if the sources are legally held by an NDA? I've been trying to read back on old macrumors news and so far I have only still seen "claimed" parts for next iPhone.
I see what you're saying. But this could be said about every rumor. And last time I checked when we got multiple consistent part leaks, it turned out to be true (see the consistent iPhone 4 leaks from Jan - April 2010).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdutta2000 View Post
This is the same thing I'm thinking. Everyone talks about these parts as if they were purchased at an Apple store. It's not that hard to imagine multiple "Parts" being made based on a single rumor. Hell last year we had actual cases being sold on ebay based on renderings. And for the naysayers, most of these leaks help only one group of people...the site that leaks it. Don't think it's not in their best interest to push stories that drive page views.



Do you see the irony in your first statement? Your claiming that rumors are proof. Kind of like me saying Aliens exist because multiple people in Arizona have mentioned seeing something in the sky at night.
We're talking about iPhones. Last year, there were *many* rumors; all different from each other: tear-drop iPhone, a super-thin aluminium, and a "4S".

My point was, we've only got one rumor. And multiple independent sources say the same exact thing. It's one thing when we gotta multiple different rumors and various different part leaks; it's another when we got one rumor and all consistent part leaks.
__________________
Still don't get why I can't save a Word File from an email on my iPhone without some third-party app.
FSMBP is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 04:14 PM   #16
vastoholic
macrumors 68000
 
vastoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tulsa, OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSMBP View Post
Also, for your response to my number 5 point that says "You say they don't do anything to piss off apple. Why would they start now? This point seems ill-grounded and seems to contradict itself." : Why would those sites worry about pissing off Apple if these are obvious fakes? And no, they don't post leaks. They post about that leaks (Ex. Last year, Daring Fireball commented on how the tear-drop iPhone was flawed and most likely not true).
Ok, thanks for that clarification. So what you were saying is that they haven't tried to refute these rumors yet like they did in the past?
__________________
View my flickr sets....if you want. They're not too exciting.
vastoholic is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 04:26 PM   #17
FSMBP
Thread Starter
macrumors 68020
 
FSMBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by vastoholic View Post
Ok, thanks for that clarification. So what you were saying is that they haven't tried to refute these rumors yet like they did in the past?
What I'm saying is that they are completely mums-the-word on the leak. Which is unusual in general.
__________________
Still don't get why I can't save a Word File from an email on my iPhone without some third-party app.
FSMBP is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 04:33 PM   #18
pdutta2000
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSMBP View Post
What I'm saying is that they are completely mums-the-word on the leak. Which is unusual in general.
Are you talking about Apple? Please provide proof of an instance where Apple has responded to a leak prior to the device being released. And don't bring up the iPhone 4 because Apple responded to a Police investigation. At D10 Steve Jobs still claimed the phone was stolen from the bar and not lost at the bar...so Apple did respond with a police report which is different from commenting on a leak on some website.

And BTW...Tim Cook has stated repeatedly that Apple will double down on security. Not commenting on leaks is #1 on the list for keeping things secret.

Last edited by pdutta2000; Jul 30, 2012 at 04:43 PM.
pdutta2000 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 04:38 PM   #19
vastoholic
macrumors 68000
 
vastoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tulsa, OK
From iMore:
Quote:
*Take a ton of leaked parts, supposedly for Apple's next generation iPhone 5

*Rumors and feature wish-lists include a 4-inch screen, faster Apple A5X chipset, real 4G LTE networking, and, of course, thinner and lighter.
From CultofMac:
Quote:
*Leaked snapshots of purported next-gen iPhone parts have surfaced in recent months,

*Obviously, these “parts” could just be elaborate renders or a prototype, but they do line up with the rumor mill’s predictions.
From iLounge:
Quote:
More photos claiming to show a partly-assembled next-generation iPhone have appeared online. Repair shop iLab has posted a number of photos showing the various purported repair parts for the next-generation iPhone pieced together to form a hollow but otherwise very convincing shell of an iPhone.
I still have yet to see where these leaks were confirmed or verified as being legit.
__________________
View my flickr sets....if you want. They're not too exciting.
vastoholic is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 04:40 PM   #20
pgiguere1
macrumors 68000
 
pgiguere1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
There's one thing I find weird though.

With the high number of leaks recently which come mainly from Asian sources, the leaked parts would likely be production units and not prototypes from Cupertino right?

Then they would require to have the regulatory FCC stuff written somewhere.

iPhone 4/4S:

It has "Assembled in China", FCC ID and FCC/CE logos which are all legally required on all production units AFAIK.

Now if you look at the most recent leak, which you would guess is a production unit given the timing and all related internal parts that are brand new and not assembled.


Now where are the regulatory writings on that one? Would Apple produce an illegal phone? I don't think so.
pgiguere1 is offline   6 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 04:41 PM   #21
Want300
macrumors 65816
 
Want300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by vastoholic View Post
Some things will get out, yes. But I doubt any of this stuff is real considering how long before release day we still have to go.

Honestly, to me, these "leaked photo's" look like a well made chinese knock off.
I agree with you, and I hope we are right. Every website which has a potential leak or a credible looking part would want to post it. They want web traffic, and people to click on the advertising links on their page.

Sales for the iPhone have dropped right before the next model EVERY year. You are right, people who don't know by now, are either buying their first one, or they need to work on their purchasing skills. Hell, store employees will tell you the new one is coming sometime soon. I have hear Best Buy Mobile employees tell customers they are pretty sure it will come out in the Fall (even though they shouldn't cuz they could lose the sale today if the customer had no idea).
Want300 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 04:49 PM   #22
FSMBP
Thread Starter
macrumors 68020
 
FSMBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdutta2000 View Post
Are you talking about Apple? Please provide proof of an instance where Apple has responded to a leak prior to the device being released. And don't bring up the iPhone 4 because Apple responded to a Police investigation. At D10 Steve Jobs still claimed the phone was stolen from the bar and not lost at the bar...so Apple did respond with a police report which is different from commenting on a leak on some website.

And BTW...Tim Cook has stated repeatedly that Apple will double down on security. Not commenting on leaks is #1 on the list for keeping things secret.
Nope. I was talking about Daring Fireball and The Loop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastoholic View Post
From iMore:


From CultofMac:


From iLounge:


I still have yet to see where these leaks were confirmed or verified as being legit.
No one can confirm it if it isn't announced. That's why they are rumors. I'm just using rational logic.

The same logic I used when I knew no new iPhone would be released at WWDC 2011 (where half the members here were certain), and the same that I guessed an iPod touch would get a camera (where members here argued that it wouldn't because it would eat iPhone sales).

However, pgiguere1 brings a good point about the FCC stuff.
__________________
Still don't get why I can't save a Word File from an email on my iPhone without some third-party app.
FSMBP is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 04:50 PM   #23
Want300
macrumors 65816
 
Want300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by afurry13 View Post
If you're going off strictly design changes, you are correct. However, the jump from iPhone to iPhone 3G was the most underwhelming update to date. As far as I'm concerned, the iPhone 3G was 1.5
Really? Edge was awful. I had the original iPhone, and I was thrilled to switch to the 3G. Also, we got the App Store alongside the 3G... Granted that was a software upgrade.

I still remember hating when I traveled back and forth from College because I had 3G at home and 3G at school, but not while I was driving. If I wanted a song on the road, it took FOREVER to download it.
Want300 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 04:52 PM   #24
batting1000
macrumors 601
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by vastoholic View Post
From iMore:


From CultofMac:


From iLounge:


I still have yet to see where these leaks were confirmed or verified as being legit.
You obviously did not read the first post. The OP isn't saying they are DEFINITELY 100% real nor did he say a website has, but rather explaining WHY IT'S POSSIBLE they are real.
__________________
Verizon iPhone 6 (4.7") - iOS 8.1
iPad Air - iOS 8.1
Late 2012 i5 Mac mini
batting1000 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 04:53 PM   #25
FSMBP
Thread Starter
macrumors 68020
 
FSMBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgiguere1 View Post
There's one thing I find weird though.

With the high number of leaks recently which come mainly from Asian sources, the leaked parts would likely be production units and not prototypes from Cupertino right?

Then they would require to have the regulatory FCC stuff written somewhere.

iPhone 4/4S:
Image
It has "Assembled in China", FCC ID and FCC/CE logos which are all legally required on all production units AFAIK.

Now if you look at the most recent leak, which you would guess is a production unit given the timing and all related internal parts that are brand new and not assembled.

Image
Now where are the regulatory writings on that one? Would Apple produce an illegal phone? I don't think so.
A true and valid counter-argument. That makes me wonder too...it could be a manufacturing prototype, but maybe not.
__________________
Still don't get why I can't save a Word File from an email on my iPhone without some third-party app.
FSMBP is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The next iPhone leaks: fake or real? (poll) nepalisherpa iPhone 91 Sep 12, 2012 01:50 PM
ip5 leaks are controlled apple leaks to find the holes and distract us DeuxIt iPhone 53 Jul 21, 2012 05:34 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC