Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lfielder06

Original poster
Dec 5, 2004
I am planning on getting my new pb, but am wondering how much overnight shipping is from apple. I was also wondering what experiences people have had with overnight shipping.

skubish

macrumors 68030
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
It will probably depend on your address. If you are getting a BTO PB it is probably not worth it. 2-3 day shipping(fastest option available) for my iBook cost $18. It shipped 7/29 and it is not due to my door until 8/5.

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
lfielder06 said:
I am planning on getting my new pb, but am wondering how much overnight shipping is from apple. I was also wondering what experiences people have had with overnight shipping.
I ordered my new Mini with Overnight hoping to get it the next day. Apple missed to cutoff time and Fedex didn't enter it into their system until the day after, which was Friday, so I didn't get it until Monday (yesterday). So no...IMO it's not worth it :p

paperinacup

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2005
Considering Fedex has had my package AROUND THE CORNER for a 4 days and still won't deliver it I would've paid the extra money if I could go back.

wide

macrumors 6502a
May 17, 2004
NYC
I live in NYC. last thursday I ordered an ibook (stock), and it came under 24 hours later. i guess it depends on where you are located and if Apple has a warehouse near your location that has the computer you order.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.