Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Aug 4, 2012, 09:52 PM   #1
ABUCKLEY2
macrumors newbie

Question Mountain lion won't work with samsung laser printer clp-325w

I'm so upset. Newish samsung color laser printer won't work with mountain lion. I have a lot invested in this printer -plus have new cartridges waiting to be used. I can understand not being able to see what's happening with the printer but to not print at all. I'm pretty much out of business until the manufacturer comes up with and update. Don't know what i can do!!!! I'm getting ready for my fall start up of faith formation and as the director i don't know where to turn.
ABUCKLEY2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2012, 10:19 PM   #2
Icy1007
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUCKLEY2 View Post
I'm so upset. Newish samsung color laser printer won't work with mountain lion. I have a lot invested in this printer -plus have new cartridges waiting to be used. I can understand not being able to see what's happening with the printer but to not print at all. I'm pretty much out of business until the manufacturer comes up with and update. Don't know what i can do!!!! I'm getting ready for my fall start up of faith formation and as the director i don't know where to turn.
You'll have to wait for Samsung to release drivers that are compatible with ML then.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 09:29 AM   #3
ArtySin
macrumors newbie

Unhappy Just bought a Samsung

ML-3710ND printer yesterday for my Mountain Lion network and it says Mac compatible from 10.6 upwards. It prints single pages so I suppose it partly works but you can't change any settings at all so no duplex printing or anything. NOT impressed, my old Samsung ML-1210 worked better than this but I binned it as the drum has worn out and it's over 100 to replace. I thought buy a new printer, now I'm regretting it. Maybe Samsung don't like Apple? Now where did I get that idea from? (End of rant)
ArtySin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2012, 10:04 AM   #4
rrm998
macrumors regular

I've had no difficulties with the cheaper clp-315w. I downloaded the driver from the Samsung site after loading ML. I do remember the app store pushing a driver update down a day or two after I installed.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 11:10 AM   #5
chrfr
macrumors 68000

This printer is listed as supported in Mountain Lion here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3669#samsung

Did you download the Samsung printer drivers from Apple? http://support.apple.com/kb/DL905
chrfr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2013, 11:50 AM   #6
omerma
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUCKLEY2 View Post
update drivers installed. download link. good day.

driver for samsung clp-325w download
omerma is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion