Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ABUCKLEY2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2012
I'm so upset. Newish samsung color laser printer won't work with mountain lion. I have a lot invested in this printer -plus have new cartridges waiting to be used. I can understand not being able to see what's happening with the printer but to not print at all. I'm pretty much out of business until the manufacturer comes up with and update. Don't know what i can do!!!! I'm getting ready for my fall start up of faith formation and as the director i don't know where to turn.

Icy1007

macrumors 65816
Feb 26, 2011
Cleveland, OH
I'm so upset. Newish samsung color laser printer won't work with mountain lion. I have a lot invested in this printer -plus have new cartridges waiting to be used. I can understand not being able to see what's happening with the printer but to not print at all. I'm pretty much out of business until the manufacturer comes up with and update. Don't know what i can do!!!! I'm getting ready for my fall start up of faith formation and as the director i don't know where to turn.

You'll have to wait for Samsung to release drivers that are compatible with ML then.

ArtySin

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2012
Just bought a Samsung

ML-3710ND printer yesterday for my Mountain Lion network and it says Mac compatible from 10.6 upwards. It prints single pages so I suppose it partly works but you can't change any settings at all so no duplex printing or anything. NOT impressed, my old Samsung ML-1210 worked better than this but I binned it as the drum has worn out and it's over £100 to replace. I thought buy a new printer, now I'm regretting it. Maybe Samsung don't like Apple? Now where did I get that idea from? (End of rant)

rrm998

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2012
Houston, TX USA
I've had no difficulties with the cheaper clp-315w. I downloaded the driver from the Samsung site after loading ML. I do remember the app store pushing a driver update down a day or two after I installed.

omerma

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2013

update drivers installed. download link. good day.

driver for samsung clp-325w download

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.