Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

diorio

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 22, 2002
It seems that women aren't the only ones faking "it" in the bedroom, men are doing it too. Orgasmo (I don't know why, but I'm obsessed with British sex current events.)

Macette

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2002
Melbourne
Er... how do boys fake it? I thought it only goes soft if it, you know, reaches its goal. Or can you fake 'soft'?!

Just a dyke in need of answers... :)

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I don't know how you guys are faking - maybe with a condom, but even then, you have to have some sort of evidence of actually getting there, right?

D

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
god how i've wished i could fake it at times... i've faked *enjoyment* a lot, the orgasms were on their own--

BTW, on Wellbutrin, many guys can have multiples ;)

pnw

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by scem0
why would a guy fake it in the 1st place?

you're just showing you're inexperience there.....I could think of several reasons, but personally, I wouldn't and just comment to my wife that it ain't going to happen tonight ;) which sometimes happens if you've had a bit to drink....but its still fun trying.

D

Let's say you get done too quickly. Instead of being embarasssed, try and keep it up and keep going for at least a somewhat respectable amount of time. When you figure you've at least competed with her ex-boyfriends, then fake it and go to sleep!

But.... umm... that's just a guess. I wouldn't really know about that myself. :rolleyes:

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Originally posted by springscansing

I guess you've not had many sexual encounters, huh.

That's not necessarily a bad thing... :p

The few girls I've been with, I had absolutely no reason to "fake it", so I can't really comprehend wanting to do that either. And may that day never come. (Oops, this belongs in the pun thread! Bwahaha! :D Heh, sorry...)

diorio

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 22, 2002
Originally posted by Hemingray

That's not necessarily a bad thing... :p

The few girls I've been with, I had absolutely no reason to "fake it", so I can't really comprehend wanting to do that either. And may that day never come. (Oops, this belongs in the pun thread! Bwahaha! :D Heh, sorry...)

Well at least you spelled it with a "ome" and not a "um".:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.