Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TM WAZZA

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2010
Hamilton, New Zealand
internet-memes-brace-yourself-presents-are-coming.jpg

hkfan24

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2012
Most likely for the new iPods. They're scheduled to release anytime now.

Last edited:

seenett

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2007
great..better be up by 10:00pm Pacific so I can also complain that there are no Verizon iPhones yet again....

pragmatous

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2012
Tell me about it. My delivery date is still oct 19th. retarded when apple stores have a ton in stock.

great..better be up by 10:00pm Pacific so I can also complain that there are no Verizon iPhones yet again....

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
You really think Apple would be adding new products this late. Most likely just a server update.

FrancoisC

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2009
Montreal, Qc
You really think Apple would be adding new products this late. Most likely just a server update.

Maybe... just strange that it happen exactly one year after Steve's death. Maybe they are doing product update now as an homage or whatnot...

Then again, probably just a coincidence.

adamvk

macrumors 65816
Oct 29, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Maybe... just strange that it happen exactly one year after Steve's death. Maybe they are doing product update now as an homage or whatnot...

Then again, probably just a coincidence.

Yea, but if they were doing a tribute or something, they wouldn't do it on the store, hence it wouldn't affect the store at all. Meaning it has to be either maintenance or new products.

bdude52

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2012
Yea, but if they were doing a tribute or something, they wouldn't do it on the store, hence it wouldn't affect the store at all. Meaning it has to be either maintenance or new products.

Are you sure it isn't new product? The iMac and Mac mini are due for a refresh around now

Creibold

macrumors regular
Feb 27, 2006
Hopefully there is some sort of update on shipping times following the news of Sharp catching up in production on the iPhone 5 screen.

One can only hope.

I can go another month without a new phone... but I'd prefer not to. :D

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Hopefully there is some sort of update on shipping times following the news of Sharp catching up in production on the iPhone 5 screen.

One can only hope.

I can go another month without a new phone... but I'd prefer not to. :D

They don't take the entire store offline to update shipping status. Sorry.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.