Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
I have a confession to make. I see the error of my ways. I am now an iPad mini fan.

leannespicer

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2010
LOVE IT!!! I have owned many iPads. I tried a Samsung galaxy tab 7inch, and the google nexus 7 because I wanted a small tablet, but I always returned them and went back ipad despite the size. This little device is what I have longed for a while. So happy to be holding it right now!

Art1stic

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2012
I love my new ipad too :)

I'm not answering any calls/texts today just so I can mess with it all day before I have work at 11pm tonight.

I seriously love this thing

Domino8282

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2010
Southeast USA
LOVE the Mini too... And I think there aren't enough of these threads to offset the whiner threads about lack of retina etc. Gogogo Mini!

Angus9541

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2012
Not a gripe and maybe there will be a fix but messages in Facebook are really small scaled down for the iPad. Anyone else find this, or any other applications that are too mini? I can work with it just thinking for people with not so good as eye sight as myself!

joshwithachance

macrumors 68010
Dec 11, 2009
The Mini is one of my favorite Apple products to date. The weight, size, battery life, speakers, and design; it's just so good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.