iPad mini Mini fans Unite!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by AdonisSMU, Nov 3, 2012.

1. macrumors 601

I have a confession to make. I see the error of my ways. I am now an iPad mini fan.

2. Guest

falconeight

3. macrumors 6502

4. macrumors newbie

LOVE IT!!! I have owned many iPads. I tried a Samsung galaxy tab 7inch, and the google nexus 7 because I wanted a small tablet, but I always returned them and went back ipad despite the size. This little device is what I have longed for a while. So happy to be holding it right now!

5. macrumors newbie

I love my new ipad too :)

I'm not answering any calls/texts today just so I can mess with it all day before I have work at 11pm tonight.

I seriously love this thing

6. macrumors 6502a

LOVE the Mini too... And I think there aren't enough of these threads to offset the whiner threads about lack of retina etc. Gogogo Mini!

7. macrumors 6502

8. macrumors member

Not a gripe and maybe there will be a fix but messages in Facebook are really small scaled down for the iPad. Anyone else find this, or any other applications that are too mini? I can work with it just thinking for people with not so good as eye sight as myself!

9. macrumors 65816

joshwithachance

The Mini is one of my favorite Apple products to date. The weight, size, battery life, speakers, and design; it's just so good.