Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Original poster
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
New Features:
-New Passbook card to explain the app (9to5mac)

Improvements (fixes):
-Panorama is fixed (9to5mac)
-You can download individual songs from iTunes Match again (9to5mac)

If you notice anything new in 6.1 or improved from iOS 6.0.1/6.0, post here.

jacobss

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2012
Netherlands
The song time is now right under the song name.

2012-11-12 17.07.44.png

rafamarrone

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2011
I think Siri is learning new languages!

Ask your Siri this: "Siri can you speak [Your language (in my case Portuguese)]?"*

*Only in countries witch doesn't have native language support.

Share with us your results. In Brazil were getting an error. In 6.0.1 we get an negative answer from Siri, but now it seems be different.

iPusch

macrumors 6502
May 30, 2012
Manhattan, New York
I dunno, but I like the design of the current player better # I can directly see the length on the right...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 366

throys

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2011
London
New Features:
-New Passbook card to explain the app (9to5mac)

Improvements (fixes):
-Panorama is fixed (9to5mac)
-You can download individual songs from iTunes Match again (9to5mac)

If you notice anything new in 6.1 or improved from iOS 6.0.1/6.0, post here.

Safari updated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 398

PlatinuM195

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2009
Anyone know if the assistive touch auto-lock bug is still there? The one where iOS just won't auto-lock if the assistive touch button was the last thing pressed.

fsck-y dingo

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2009
Would someone tell me if Do Not Disturb lets an allowed contact's text messages sound off? As it stands in 6.0.1 a person can call through but their texts are silenced.

heyyoudvd

macrumors regular
May 13, 2011
Does iOS 6.1 fix iTunes Wi-Fi Sync yet?

Ever since iOS 6 was released, wi-fi sync has been completely broken. Apple needs to get on that.

imacken

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2010
Does iOS 6.1 fix iTunes Wi-Fi Sync yet?

Ever since iOS 6 was released, wi-fi sync has been completely broken. Apple needs to get on that.
Don't you just love it when people say 'broken' when only they - out of millions -are having a problem? (Slight exaggeration!)

marc11

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2011
NY USA
Don't you just love it when people say 'broken' when only they - out of millions -are having a problem? (Slight exaggeration!)

But if it doesn't work for me (me being the person who has the issues) then then it is broken and that is all that really matters right? If something doesn't work for me, I do not really care if it works for others, I am only worried about my own device; it doesn't help me if yours works now does it?

It is not unsual nor unheard of for Apple products to have issues that only affect certain users under certain conditions; this doesn't make the issue any less important...especially to those having the problem.

imacken

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2010
But if it doesn't work for me (me being the person who has the issues) then then it is broken and that is all that really matters right? If something doesn't work for me, I do not really care if it works for others, I am only worried about my own device; it doesn't help me if yours works now does it?
Yes, it may be 'broken' for you, but wi-fi sync is not itself 'broken' which is what you (and others in similar circumstances) imply by your statement.

marc11

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2011
NY USA
Yes, it may be 'broken' for you, but wi-fi sync is not itself 'broken' which is what you (and others in similar circumstances) imply by your statement.

Actually for me it works. My point is, just because it works for most people, doesn't mean it is not broken for others. And if it doesn't work universally 100% of the time for 100% of the users, then it is indeed broken aka buggy.

Again, my point is; it is not fair to dismiss someones issue because you feel it is an isolated case; if it doesn't work for them, it is important to them and if it doesn't work it is indeed broken for that user.

A car company sells millions upon millions of cars a year, most have zero issues, but if mine doesn't start in the morning, it is broken, right? Even though the guy across the street with the exact same car beeps at me as he drives down the road, mine is still broken right? And it needs to be fixed right? The guy wouldn't stop and call me a liar and say my car is not broken because his is running fine, would he?

Same thing.

Am3r1ca16

Suspended
Jul 17, 2012
New York City
Is anyone else having trouble signing into the app store? i keep getting a pop up saying "Could Not Sign In - An Unknown Error Has Occurred" i signed off and tried to sign back on and i couldn't.

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
Is anyone else having trouble signing into the app store? i keep getting a pop up saying "Could Not Sign In - An Unknown Error Has Occurred" i signed off and tried to sign back on and i couldn't.

Nope. In fact I just updated an app...

imacken

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2010
Actually for me it works. My point is, just because it works for most people, doesn't mean it is not broken for others. And if it doesn't work universally 100% of the time for 100% of the users, then it is indeed broken aka buggy.

Again, my point is; it is not fair to dismiss someones issue because you feel it is an isolated case; if it doesn't work for them, it is important to them and if it doesn't work it is indeed broken for that user.

A car company sells millions upon millions of cars a year, most have zero issues, but if mine doesn't start in the morning, it is broken, right? Even though the guy across the street with the exact same car beeps at me as he drives down the road, mine is still broken right? And it needs to be fixed right? The guy wouldn't stop and call me a liar and say my car is not broken because his is running fine, would he?

Same thing.
Your missing the point.
And that's another thing I love, the way people use irrelevant car arguments in these cases. (Why is it always cars?)
And, no, it's not the same thing, but I'm out of here now.

heyyoudvd

macrumors regular
May 13, 2011

This is not some isolated incident, though. Do a Google search for the problem and you'll see that it's very widespread. In fact, simply type in "itunes wifi sync ios 6" (you don't even have to enter terms like "broken" or "not working") and see what pops up. Maybe it's working for you, and that's great, but there are countless Apple users out there for whom the feature does not work at all. It's a pretty common bug.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.