Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:03 PM   #1
Disney Pixar
macrumors newbie

How much would an iPhone 4S cost me with Verizon?

My T-Mobile contract expires really soon. I'm not very satisfied with the service I've been getting with T-Mobile, so I've made the conscious decision to switch service providers.

I'd like to switch back to Verizon (which I've had in the past). I also haven't upgraded my phone since 2008.

With this being said, I plan on getting an iPhone 4S when I sign up for a contract with Verizon. My question is, how much will that cost me (assuming I sign up for an unlimited data plan)?

How much would it cost me if I signed up with AT&T? Personally, which service provider do you feel would provide better service? Why?

Thanks in advanced.
Disney Pixar is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:06 PM   #2
VandyChem2009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Pixar View Post
My T-Mobile contract expires really soon. I'm not very satisfied with the service I've been getting with T-Mobile, so I've made the conscious decision to switch service providers.

I'd like to switch back to Verizon (which I've had in the past). I also haven't upgraded my phone since 2008.

With this being said, I plan on getting an iPhone 4S when I sign up for a contract with Verizon. My question is, how much will that cost me (assuming I sign up for an unlimited data plan)?

How much would it cost me if I signed up with AT&T? Personally, which service provider do you feel would provide better service? Why?

Thanks in advanced.
Definitely going to come off as a jerk for saying this but use the internet and do the research.
VandyChem2009 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:09 PM   #3
MacinTosh.0
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyChem2009 View Post
Definitely going to come off as a jerk for saying this but use the internet and do the research.

I agree. OP you're not off to a great start in creating threads. Your iPad one and your other thread asking if black apple products are faster than white ones were both a swing and a miss as well. It's really easy to search for answers on this site. Not to sound like a jerk either but your threads aren't very good.
MacinTosh.0 is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:12 PM   #4
siurpeeman
macrumors 603

Send a message via AIM to siurpeeman
fyi, you can't get unlimited data anymore on verizon (or at&t).
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:17 PM   #5
scorpio1973
macrumors 6502

Someone beat me to it . . .you can no longer get unlimited data for AT&T or Verizon. It really is best to go to each carriers website and see what they offer as well as check the coverage map for your area.

Here are some links to get you started:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/p...are-everything

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/dat...JlEBXq7t7?tab2

Good luck!
scorpio1973 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:22 PM   #6
Disney Pixar
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio1973 View Post
Someone beat me to it . . .you can no longer get unlimited data for AT&T or Verizon. It really is best to go to each carriers website and see what they offer as well as check the coverage map for your area.

Here are some links to get you started:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/p...are-everything

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/dat...JlEBXq7t7?tab2

Good luck!
Perfect, that's just what I was looking for! Thanks a lot.
Disney Pixar is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:26 PM   #7
tymaster50
macrumors 68030

Is he the next myiphone7?
tymaster50 is offline   3 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone