Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:12 AM   #1
AdonisSMU
macrumors 68020
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
NYC: Tekserv has a ton of iPad minis

Hi everyone,

Today, I went to tekserv on 23rd and 6th ave and they have a ton of iPad minis available in both white and black. I know some people were looking. If you are like me and have to have it now go here. Their case selection kinda sucks imo.

Last edited by AdonisSMU; Nov 20, 2012 at 12:21 PM.
AdonisSMU is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 12:32 PM   #2
AppleRobert
macrumors 68020
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post
Hi everyone,

Today, I went to tekserv on 23rd and 6th ave and they have a ton of iPad minis available in both white and black. I know some people were looking. If you are like me and have to have it now go here. Their case selection kinda sucks imo.
A ton? Hope they didn't get them from the stolen ones from JFK airport.
AppleRobert is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 01:18 PM   #3
AdonisSMU
Thread Starter
macrumors 68020
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleRobert View Post
A ton? Hope they didn't get them from the stolen ones from JFK airport.
They are authorized by Apple.
AdonisSMU is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 01:40 PM   #4
AppleRobert
macrumors 68020
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post
They are authorized by Apple.
That's great. Was the store crowded and were people buying them? I advise some folks here that work or live in NYC should try and get one from them. Slim pickings seems to be the norm for Minis. Their website looks real good by the way since I never heard of them I thought I'd check it out.
AppleRobert is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 07:02 PM   #5
AdonisSMU
Thread Starter
macrumors 68020
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleRobert View Post
That's great. Was the store crowded and were people buying them? I advise some folks here that work or live in NYC should try and get one from them. Slim pickings seems to be the norm for Minis. Their website looks real good by the way since I never heard of them I thought I'd check it out.
They are reputable and it wasnt busy at all. It was light traffic there when I went to look at cases this morning.
AdonisSMU is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 02:16 PM   #6
TB07-NJ
macrumors 68020
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: US of A
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post
Hi everyone,

Today, I went to tekserv on 23rd and 6th ave and they have a ton of iPad minis available in both white and black. I know some people were looking. If you are like me and have to have it now go here. Their case selection kinda sucks imo.
Thanks OP! Was hoping to order from B&H but this is just as good. B&H has no idea when they are getting the LTE models. I Just ordered a VZW LTE 16G BLK from them by phone and sent back my Apple purchased one (I wanted 16GB anyway, originally got 32). Best part was NO SALES TAX (to NJ) as well as no shipping charges. Saved me almost $50.
TB07-NJ is offline   1 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPad Mini: Are UK contract iPad minis unlocked? dopeytree iPad 8 Aug 22, 2013 11:32 AM
iPad Mini: Got today 6 iPad Minis Haxoware iPad 26 Jan 14, 2013 09:15 PM
iPad Mini: When will the refurbished iPad Minis be in the store? xEnOnn iPad 21 Jan 13, 2013 01:54 PM
iPad Mini: Had 2 iPad Minis replaced already HarryHoodlum iPad 5 Nov 24, 2012 08:49 AM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC