Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 2, 2012, 01:33 PM   #1
pavelbure
macrumors 6502a

iTunes 11 app syncing

Before itunes 11, itunes was basically the master of all of my devices apps. In itunes 10 if I deleted a app from itunes, that app would delete from all of my devices. Now with itunes 11 I get this message:

Quote:
iTunes has found purchased items on the iPhone that are not present in your iTunes library. Do you want to transfer these items from this iPhone back to your iTunes library?

If you do not transfer these purchased items to your iTunes library, they will be removed from the iPhone.
I have chosen not to transfer, but they are never deleted from my device. I tried transfer and it just puts them back into itunes. Anyone found a way to get it back to the way it acted in itunes 10 ?
pavelbure is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store