Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Old Dec 5, 2012, 12:39 AM   #1
Mr_Brightside_@
macrumors 65816

'Third Party' Repairs in Toronto ?

Hey all, was hoping to get some suggestions on any good places for Mac repairs in the GTA. I'm hoping to get the logic board on an old '08 MBP fixed, as opposed to replaced, and have also been told the issues may only be related to the GPU- however, the G Bar test says it's a failing logic board, and a replacement is the only option provided. So, I'm wondering if anyone has (good) experiences with third party Apple Service Providers in and around Toronto that they can let me know of.

Many thanks!
Old Dec 5, 2012, 08:43 AM   #2
heehee
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside_@ View Post
Hey all, was hoping to get some suggestions on any good places for Mac repairs in the GTA. I'm hoping to get the logic board on an old '08 MBP fixed, as opposed to replaced, and have also been told the issues may only be related to the GPU- however, the G Bar test says it's a failing logic board, and a replacement is the only option provided. So, I'm wondering if anyone has (good) experiences with third party Apple Service Providers in and around Toronto that they can let me know of.

Many thanks!
CSC Toronto http://www.csctoronto.com

I buy most of the company's Apple stuff from there. I got the iPad 3 on the first day of launch from CSC.
heehee is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion