Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zugre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2012
im verified and premier accaunt. i had 4$ balance. when im going to add founds i got this

Add Funds is Not Available

PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.

When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account.

pls tell me i want to buy on ebay , any other way to do ?

zugre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2012
Phone them directly. They should be able to sort it out for you on the phone. I always call directly and have always had a resolution by the end of the call.

in my country its not allowed paypal. but i had pp acaunt which is active- Premier and VERIFIED! so i cant call them by phone...

If i windraw my 3 EUR balance to my card, is there chance to work after that ?

TedM

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2012
California
im verified and premier accaunt. i had 4$ balance. when im going to add founds i got this

Add Funds is Not Available

PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.

When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account.

pls tell me i want to buy on ebay , any other way to do ?

Add your credit card to it. They only charge you to verify your identity. Once your credit card is added you'll be fine.

zugre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2012
Add your credit card to it. They only charge you to verify your identity. Once your credit card is added you'll be fine.

thats whhat im talking about. my Card is added and its PRIMARY. I tryed to remove 2 times and add again but nothing goes right again... this message still showing after click add founds : (

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
thats whhat im talking about. my Card is added and its PRIMARY. I tryed to remove 2 times and add again but nothing goes right again... this message still showing after click add founds : (

As we mentioned, the best way to resolve this is contact paypal and see what's going on

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.