Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fantola

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2012
Århus, Denmark
My 27" iMac shipped by this post, 6 hours ago. Now I want to know how to track it... I tried to use my tracking number on tnt.com and expeditors.com. Only shows no data! :(:confused:

EDIT:

So what I found out was that my TNT page updated 20 hours later than i got it shipped.
Here is a good site for the meaning of each status at TNT:
http://www.parcelok.com/delivery-status-tnt.html

Last edited:

blastair

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2009
My 27" iMac shipped by this post, 6 hours ago. Now I want to know how to track it... I tried to use my tracking number on tnt.com and expeditors.com. Only shows no data! :(:confused:

Can't say for sure, but usually tracking numbers don't work for the first 24 hours or so after being generated.

sucramdi

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2011
Quebec
Go on the order page, there's a tracking button on their that will bring you to the carriers web page with your tracking info

Fantola

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2012
Århus, Denmark
No data still

Now its 19 hours ago, nothing shows up under track shipment, only my estimated delivery and my information. Still no data at Tnt or Expeditors. Nothing about Shanghai... or Anchorage... I want to knwo where my iMac is? :(

----------

2vlwqwg.png

This is how it looks like at Apples Track Shipment page.

dustless

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2012
Belgium
Have the same problem here.
But I think it will show up when it reaches a particular point.
Or on monday....

The most important thing is that it is on its way:)

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
Now its 19 hours ago, nothing shows up under track shipment, only my estimated delivery and my information. Still no data at Tnt or Expeditors. Nothing about Shanghai... or Anchorage... I want to knwo where my iMac is? :(

----------

This is how it looks like at Apples Track Shipment page.

Lol those watermarks are some or the ugliest I've ever seen

Mister Bumbo

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2012
For TNT: Take the tracking number from Apple and enter it on tnt's site as "Reference" and then track it.

Ciclismo

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
Germany
Bit of a noob question - which number should I use to search on Expeditors?

Edit: Nevermind - I will be high and dry for a while as all the bits I ordered are being shipped from different locations and will be merged in transit at some warehouse in Prague...the suspense is almost palpable...

Please Note: Your items dispatched from different locations and will be merged together before delivery. Once merged, your Order Status will be updated with carrier and tracking information (at latest 48 business hours before your estimated delivery date)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.