Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattfab

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 9, 2012
I bought the iPad 4 yesterday and within an hour of the first time I used the App Store, and sometimes it wouldn't go to the next page after I clicked it, and it had the little circle shaped icon next to the wifi icon on the top left of the screen. Now it's doing that like half the time I use the app store. I have to force kill the app when this happens and and it's not my wifi because everything else works fine and I know I have good Internet speed. Do you know how to fix this.

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
I bought the iPad 4 yesterday and within an hour of the first time I used the App Store, and sometimes it wouldn't go to the next page after I clicked it, and it had the little circle shaped icon next to the wifi icon on the top left of the screen. Now it's doing that like half the time I use the app store. I have to force kill the app when this happens and and it's not my wifi because everything else works fine and I know I have good Internet speed. Do you know how to fix this.

I have the iPad 4 and do not have this issue. What does "next page" mean? In what category? I see this happening in the "purchased" section (at least for me as I have over 5k apps, at least).

mattfab

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 9, 2012
Well it's only doing it like once in a while now

----------

And by the next page I mean when you click on an app in featured for example and the app page won't show up, and I can't back out of it. It also sometimes happens when I'm choosing a category from the drop down menu

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.