Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DarkLightA

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 17, 2011
Hi!

I live in Norway, and I repair iPhones. Quite a few of them actually.
And to repair iPhones, you need screens.

And in Norway, we tend to go to eBay and buy them from China. However, these are often bad quality, with color defects, digitizer touching LCD, etc.

Either way, I'm fed up with that, so I was planning to go to an individual online store in China to find a "proper" copy. I've found everglory-ltd.com , who have 3 different copies (A, A+, A++) of which I was planning to buy the A++ for around $26.50 a piece.

However, I'm:
1. Not sure whether this is a real store, or will just be scamming me. - I'll be paying with PayPal though, so it's not a too big issue.
2. Not sure whether this is the best place to go for it.

So, does anyone have any experience they'd like to use in order to enlighten me? I'd love any input.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Don't bump your thread.
Give it longer than 2 hours for an answer.
And I don't know.

Greencardman

macrumors 6502
Apr 24, 2003
Madison, WI
Do you use AliExpress? They have ratings and you can get samples. I use a supplier in the U.S. (who presumably buys from China), but I'd be interested in hearing about other suppliers who are high quality.

macher

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2012
Do you use AliExpress? They have ratings and you can get samples. I use a supplier in the U.S. (who presumably buys from China), but I'd be interested in hearing about other suppliers who are high quality.

I use a supplier in the USA too which most likely is an importer. However I feel comfortable buying via this particular USA company. And the cost I'm still able to make a very nice profit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.