Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 21, 2012, 04:29 PM   #1
sharpshooter108
macrumors newbie

I need help .. From a hacker. .

Hey guys, if any of you have used the application IhaxGamez. .I am having a problem and would like to have some help. I have scrounged the internet and can not find my answer. I am currently on a 10.7.5 Macbook air, 2011 model, with a 13 inch screen. I have opened this application, I hax Gamez, right?I select my browser, Firefox, right? Okay, so I watched a video on how to hack a simple game, bloons tower defense. So I have 650 cash. To search the value of that, you multiply it by 8, right? So I did that, and searched this value. A bunch of values came up. I spend some cash, search the new value, and it says No results! I thought that I might have just made a mistake. But look at this video, and I repeated this process so much! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIxP-yXDN8c
If anybody knows whats wrong, please help. I also tried installing "The cheat"; same issue occured. Please help I am so lost!
sharpshooter108 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 04:36 PM   #2
keysofanxiety
macrumors 6502a

Location: In a house that defies physics by being colder than absolute zero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpshooter108 View Post
Hey guys, if any of you have used the application IhaxGamez. .I am having a problem and would like to have some help. I have scrounged the internet and can not find my answer. I am currently on a 10.7.5 Macbook air, 2011 model, with a 13 inch screen. I have opened this application, I hax Gamez, right?I select my browser, Firefox, right? Okay, so I watched a video on how to hack a simple game, bloons tower defense. So I have 650 cash. To search the value of that, you multiply it by 8, right? So I did that, and searched this value. A bunch of values came up. I spend some cash, search the new value, and it says No results! I thought that I might have just made a mistake. But look at this video, and I repeated this process so much! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIxP-yXDN8c
If anybody knows whats wrong, please help. I also tried installing "The cheat"; same issue occured. Please help I am so lost!
>hacker

keysofanxiety is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 04:38 PM   #3
CylonGlitch
macrumors 68030

Learn hexadecimal.

BTW, I don't think hacker means what you think it means.
Last edited by CylonGlitch : Tomorrow at 37:05 AM.
MRoogle
CylonGlitch is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 04:43 PM   #4
sharpshooter108
macrumors newbie

What do you mean? I followed the exact steps that he did, and it doesn't work.
sharpshooter108 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store