Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sharpshooter108

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 21, 2012
Hey guys, if any of you have used the application IhaxGamez. .I am having a problem and would like to have some help. I have scrounged the internet and can not find my answer. I am currently on a 10.7.5 Macbook air, 2011 model, with a 13 inch screen. I have opened this application, I hax Gamez, right?I select my browser, Firefox, right? Okay, so I watched a video on how to hack a simple game, bloons tower defense. So I have 650 cash. To search the value of that, you multiply it by 8, right? So I did that, and searched this value. A bunch of values came up. I spend some cash, search the new value, and it says No results! I thought that I might have just made a mistake. But look at this video, and I repeated this process so much! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIxP-yXDN8c
If anybody knows whats wrong, please help. I also tried installing "The cheat"; same issue occured. Please help I am so lost!

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
Hey guys, if any of you have used the application IhaxGamez. .I am having a problem and would like to have some help. I have scrounged the internet and can not find my answer. I am currently on a 10.7.5 Macbook air, 2011 model, with a 13 inch screen. I have opened this application, I hax Gamez, right?I select my browser, Firefox, right? Okay, so I watched a video on how to hack a simple game, bloons tower defense. So I have 650 cash. To search the value of that, you multiply it by 8, right? So I did that, and searched this value. A bunch of values came up. I spend some cash, search the new value, and it says No results! I thought that I might have just made a mistake. But look at this video, and I repeated this process so much! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIxP-yXDN8c
If anybody knows whats wrong, please help. I also tried installing "The cheat"; same issue occured. Please help I am so lost!

>hacker

Laughing-Face-Meme-597x772.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.