Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Feb 3, 2013, 02:20 AM   #1
xxbrankxx
macrumors member

ATV2, Harmony One, Onkyo receiver

I have an AppleTV 2 & Onkyo receiver that I paired with my Harmony One remote. I can navigate AppleTV2 with the Harmony remote but when I try to adjust the volume I have to go to "Devices" on the remote & switch to "AV Receiver" first. Then if I want to pause the movie or whatnot I have to select "ATV2" first. My Blu-ray player and receiver work fine together, not having to switch back and forth. Is there a certain command or activity I have to setup in the Logitech software for the remote?
Old Feb 3, 2013, 02:51 AM   #2
jmcgeejr
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbrankxx View Post
I have an AppleTV 2 & Onkyo receiver that I paired with my Harmony One remote. I can navigate AppleTV2 with the Harmony remote but when I try to adjust the volume I have to go to "Devices" on the remote & switch to "AV Receiver" first. Then if I want to pause the movie or whatnot I have to select "ATV2" first. My Blu-ray player and receiver work fine together, not having to switch back and forth. Is there a certain command or activity I have to setup in the Logitech software for the remote?
Yes you need an activity, if you already have one for the apple tv then you need to go into it and add another device to control during the activity, add your denon. Then you need to go into the customize buttons section and for volume, choose the denon and it's volume up and down commands. That will fix it. Good Luck.
jmcgeejr is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater