Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

balbrt1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2013
My iPhone 4S is using my microcell and shows 5 bars like my other phone. I never dropped a call with other smartphone I had. Today was the first time I had made any calls. I dropped 3 calls to one person. The microcell never lost one bar...anyone have any suggestions? I have not went up to 6.1 yet. I am still using iOS 6.

sjinsjca

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2008
Microcell might need rebooting. They're not the most robust piece of equipment.

michael_aos

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2004
My wife frequently has issues when using the Microcell to talk to someone else on a cell-phone.

It's never really clear whether the issue is with the Microcell, or the remote cell-phone.

I set my mother up with the Midco Triple Play. I've been AMAZED at the quality when it's combined with the Microcell.
--

balbrt1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2013
I forgot to say that I have had the microcell for 2 years without any problems. If I remember right it took a week or so for the microcell to settle in with my other smartphone I think I will reboot it and see what happens. I have no signal at all without it so I have to solve my problem soon....lol thanks for all the advice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.