Dropped calls using microcell

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by balbrt1, Feb 4, 2013.

1. macrumors newbie

My iPhone 4S is using my microcell and shows 5 bars like my other phone. I never dropped a call with other smartphone I had. Today was the first time I had made any calls. I dropped 3 calls to one person. The microcell never lost one bar...anyone have any suggestions? I have not went up to 6.1 yet. I am still using iOS 6.

2. macrumors G5

jav6454

Microcells depend on your Internet connection. Make sure the connection is stable. That might be a reason.

3. macrumors 68000

sjinsjca

Microcell might need rebooting. They're not the most robust piece of equipment.

4. macrumors regular

My wife frequently has issues when using the Microcell to talk to someone else on a cell-phone.

It's never really clear whether the issue is with the Microcell, or the remote cell-phone.

I set my mother up with the Midco Triple Play. I've been AMAZED at the quality when it's combined with the Microcell.
    --

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

I forgot to say that I have had the microcell for 2 years without any problems. If I remember right it took a week or so for the microcell to settle in with my other smartphone I think I will reboot it and see what happens. I have no signal at all without it so I have to solve my problem soon....lol thanks for all the advice.