Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 7, 2013, 05:50 PM   #1
RSedan
macrumors newbie

where can i trade iphones??

does anyone know where i can trade an at&t iphone for a sprint iphone?

my sprint iphone was stolen, so my friend gave me her at&t iphone 4 when she upgraded to the 5. i have had no luck so far...the phone is in really good condition and i have the box...

craigslist sucks. i've had two prospective buyers that i had been in correspondence with for a couple of weeks. when it came time to set a date&time to meet, they bailed.

is there somewhere that will trade with me??
RSedan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2013, 06:07 PM   #2
617aircav
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSedan View Post
does anyone know where i can trade an at&t iphone for a sprint iphone?

my sprint iphone was stolen, so my friend gave me her at&t iphone 4 when she upgraded to the 5. i have had no luck so far...the phone is in really good condition and i have the box...

craigslist sucks. i've had two prospective buyers that i had been in correspondence with for a couple of weeks. when it came time to set a date&time to meet, they bailed.

is there somewhere that will trade with me??
EBay will get you a guaranteed sale.
617aircav is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2013, 06:54 PM   #3
RSedan
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 617aircav View Post
EBay will get you a guaranteed sale.
i tried ebay and found nothing useful. i was looking for a one step process, seeing as how i don't have the money to sell to one person and then buy from another.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 07:17 PM   #4
RSedan
macrumors newbie

i've already searched forums for this, but the websites that i've been redirected to won't do me any good.

i guess i'm also asking if any of you out there have or know someone who has a sprint iphone 4, willing to trade. if you have a sprint iphone 4 and you trade with me, and have no use for an at&t iphone, i will help you find a buyer asap!! i've gotten a lot of offers from craigslist and have saved all numbers/emails. please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

this sucks. i went from an iphone to a freakin LG rumor. da fuq..
Old Feb 7, 2013, 07:42 PM   #5
Baggio
macrumors 6502

Sell phone on CL or eBay. Use money from the sale to purchase a Sprint iPhone. Finding a trading partner could be difficult.
Baggio is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2013, 08:26 PM   #6
RSedan
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggio View Post
Sell phone on CL or eBay. Use money from the sale to purchase a Sprint iPhone. Finding a trading partner could be difficult.
yes, this is what i have been trying to do. it hasn't worked out for me thus far. i don't know why the FFF people go on craigslist if they're not serious about buying/selling....it's just a ridiculous waste of time.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 08:33 PM   #7
MacLovin78
macrumors regular

Quote:
yes, this is what i have been trying to do. it hasn't worked out for me thus far. i don't know why the FFF people go on craigslist if they're not serious about buying/selling....it's just a ridiculous waste of time.
I just sold my iPhone 4 on eBay using a Buy-it now listing requiring immediate payment. I sold it for 299.99 with free shipping and it took less than 24 hours to sell. If you look at another post of mine about trading an iphone 4 for an ipad mini there is a user looking to buy an unlocked ATT iphone 4 so PM him with listing once you create it. You can get much more money if your GF gets that iphone unlocked by ATT.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1537037
MacLovin78 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2013, 09:39 PM   #8
RSedan
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLovin78 View Post
I just sold my iPhone 4 on eBay using a Buy-it now listing requiring immediate payment. I sold it for 299.99 with free shipping and it took less than 24 hours to sell. If you look at another post of mine about trading an iphone 4 for an ipad mini there is a user looking to buy an unlocked ATT iphone 4 so PM him with listing once you create it. You can get much more money if your GF gets that iphone unlocked by ATT.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1537037
will do, thanks!! ...what does GF mean?
Old Feb 8, 2013, 08:41 AM   #9
MacLovin78
macrumors regular

Quote:
will do, thanks!! ...what does GF mean?
GF = Girlfriend. Sorry, read the post to fast and just realized your friend gave you her iPhone. Good luck!
MacLovin78 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone