Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hankcah

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
There are many threads about "which stylus?" or "which screen protector?" but I'm curious about what screens people have for their Adonit Stylus?

I've seen reviews where the iPad screen without a screen cover may scratch. I use the Zagg on my iPhones but it has a bit of a grippy texture/feel to it.

I'm looking for feedback through my stylus when I write, and want to feel it, but I don't want it to feel like my stylus is slipping away on ice.

Does anybody have any experience with this?

Thanks

SpyderBite

macrumors 65816
Oct 4, 2011
Xanadu
I use an Adonit jot pro on my iPad every day and it has never scratched the display. Screen protectors decrease sensitivity by almost 30% which can be an issue if your working with a detailed medium.

TJ61

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2011
Screen protectors decrease sensitivity by almost 30%....

Can you tell me the source of that statement? (Not meant to be argumentative, or put you on the spot. I've had some issues with a stylus, and was inclined to rule out the screen protector. But, not all screen protectors are equal....)

Regards,
Tom

RevTEG

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2012
San Jose, Ca
I also hate the grippy textured look and feel of Zagg. I now use the new version of the Ghost Armor and after 3 months its still smooth to the touch and feel. I like it way better. However it does appear to be getting slightly darker in color.

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
I also hate the grippy textured look and feel of Zagg. I now use the new version of the Ghost Armor and after 3 months its still smooth to the touch and feel. I like it way better. However it does appear to be getting slightly darker in color.

Ghost armor on my iPhone has discolored.

PS AG on my iPad does well with my Adonit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.