Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1
thuglove
macrumors member

DRM removal program

So I was visiting my folks for the weekend and my father wanted me to sort out his music problem for him. Basically what happened is he has 4 different devices (an ipod, ipad, iphone, MBP) and has 4 different Apple IDs on those 4 devices. His music is a mess now since they are all under different IDs. What he wants me to do is consolidate all his music so they are the same on all 4 devices. I have already taken all the music off the devices but they are locked to one specific Apple ID. Can anyone suggest an app or something to remove the DRMs off the songs so I can put them all under one global Apple ID?

Thanks in advance,
thuglove is offline   0
Old Mar 19, 2013, 04:49 PM   #2
maflynn

asking for DRM specifics, like sites or programs violates our piracy rules.

Quote:
Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.
maflynn is offline   0

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store