Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PollyK

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2013
Here's a decent videos of some the features for the Galaxy S4.

b166er

macrumors 68020
Apr 17, 2010
Philly
cool video. Way more informative than the awful MSG presentation they did a few weeks back. It's nice to see some of the features up close without all the broadway crap.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Good video indeed, though must admit the bitchy side of me had to laugh at s-health. I'd have loved it if he put his own weight and height ratios in there and got his BMI ;) c
Meowwww :p

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
That was a good video, thanks for posting OP. Really looking forward to this phone. I'm not going to jump on it with pre-orders or launch day or whatever. I kinda like to see how they perform in the real world, being used by real people. That, and I don't have a choice, my upgrade time is in August I think :(

Kashsystems

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2012
This video makes me want to get one now, but I probably will hold out for a note 3 if Apple doesn't release a 5 inch phone.

b166er

macrumors 68020
Apr 17, 2010
Philly
I think my plan is to wait for Verizon to get it, then switch carriers and get the S4. My contract with ATT is up in a couple weeks and Verizon has better service where I live. In ATT's defense I did move recently, so it's not like I always had bad reception.

This will be my first Android phone (Have a lot of experience with the Nexus 7) so I'm looking forward to seeing how it works for me as a 24/7 device.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.