Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

john159

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 6, 2005
ok i have bought many invisible shields berofre for other ipods and now i think i get how to apply it with less pain and stress... what you do it take the front and wet it down like it says.. then place it on the ipod... and remove all air bubles from everywhere... then you let it sit for 8 to 13 hours and come abck and apply the sides.. they are then very sticky still and no more air bubbles form on the actualy interfact front of the ipod becuase it has already dried... i did this with the front went to bed woke up and applied the sides then did that with the back.. did soem work for 10 hours came back and put the sides on... very simple only it takes painless time

john159

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 6, 2005
no i was able to bite through it.. dont ask why i did that lol... it was my old invisible shield when i took it off... but i think a sharp object would penetrate it too...

rsmcool

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2009
ok i have bought many invisible shields berofre for other ipods and now i think i get how to apply it with less pain and stress... what you do it take the front and wet it down like it says.. then place it on the ipod... and remove all air bubles from everywhere... then you let it sit for 8 to 13 hours and come abck and apply the sides.. they are then very sticky still and no more air bubbles form on the actualy interfact front of the ipod becuase it has already dried... i did this with the front went to bed woke up and applied the sides then did that with the back.. did soem work for 10 hours came back and put the sides on... very simple only it takes painless time

Does anyone have experience with the InvisibleShield for the iPhone 3G? HELP>>>>>

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.