Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shawzborne

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2013
Hi,

I installed the reset media library config and now I can't sync music to my iphone.

What should I do?

Thanks

Gogurt48

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
Do you mean restore from backup ? Or do I have to loose all my data?

No, I wasn't referring to your iTunes backup, I was referring to the iTunes program itself. You need to reinstall the new iTunes beta, version 11.1b44. Then sync as usual. Your music should sync just fine.

Shawzborne

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2013
No, I wasn't referring to your iTunes backup, I was referring to the iTunes program itself. You need to reinstall the new iTunes beta, version 11.1b44. Then sync as usual. Your music should sync just fine.

I did as you said: installed the new beta and re synced now I have this issue: no album art

asapuqum.jpg

Shawzborne

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2013
That's odd. I don't know what to suggest to fix that.

Well what I'm gonna do is try re-deleting and re adding songs also I'm having an iTunes in the cloud issue as I will post screenshot in 5 seconds

----------

Also this issue still with itunes in the cloud items showing as on my iphone (the are not actually on my iphone just sitting there)

fpbk.png

----------

Do you think I should do the reset library thing again(the second time?) then sync?

Edit: also same is happening for tv shows, all three of these are completely not on my device

u0r1.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.