Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

L T

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 24, 2013
UK
I've thought about getting an iPad mini 3G but I don't really like the iPad form factor. I rarely use my mini because I just prefer to use my iPhone, for Facebook Twitter, light web browsing, email. I have my MacBook Air to do everything else.

However, with me using my iPhone more my battery life is decreasing. I'm think about getting the next iPod touch, a 3G option would be lovely!

But a 3G option would probably cause iPhones sales to drop.

GreatDrok

macrumors 6502a
May 1, 2006
New Zealand
I've thought about getting an iPad mini 3G but I don't really like the iPad form factor. I rarely use my mini because I just prefer to use my iPhone, for Facebook Twitter, light web browsing, email. I have my MacBook Air to do everything else.

However, with me using my iPhone more my battery life is decreasing. I'm think about getting the next iPod touch, a 3G option would be lovely!

But a 3G option would probably cause iPhones sales to drop.

I have an iPhone 4 and an iPad mini 4G/LTE. Both devices are on the same data plan and it is nice to have a SIM in the device so I don't have to tether the iPad to use it when out and about. I like the form factor of the iPad mini better than my phone. The phone is great to just pull out quickly but the iPad fills the gap between my phone and MacBook Air better for browsing and email than the phone does. Just get an iPad mini. Oh, and I have AirDisplay installed so I can use it as a second monitor for my MBA when travelling which helps justify it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.