Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
Looks great on Firefox, but on IE :eek: it has a border around the edge where it is meant to be transparent.

Love the Buy and Coupon links where is dims, very nice.

::20ROGERSC::

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
The site looks great! Though I have noticed that when I click on the Somatic and iTunes theme screenshots directly from the mainpage, no cross appears to exit the dashboard like layer. It does appear when I click on the Garageband theme image though. I'm using Safari so I thought I'd check with Firefox, and the same thing happened.

iostream.h

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 4, 2004
Albuquerque, NM
max_altitude said:
The site looks great! Though I have noticed that when I click on the Somatic and iTunes theme screenshots directly from the mainpage, no cross appears to exit the dashboard like layer. It does appear when I click on the Garageband theme image though. I'm using Safari so I thought I'd check with Firefox, and the same thing happened.

Thanks for alerting me to that. I've fixed it now :)

Sam/B

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2005
Newport - South Wales
Really nice that, love how the coupon feature works very classy. If it were me I would have preferred it to be a little bigger personally, I love websites that are section in the middle (great designing them too because it's so much easier getting them to work on all screen sizes) but I would have liked it a tad bigger, maybe an inch either side at the most?

Also the black that you've used on certain pages i've always liked to designs pages where i've needed a dark background by selecting the black in photoshop and dragging the marker down just a tad so that it's not a solid black, it'll still be black but a smoother easier on the eye shade of it. It probably wont be a web colour that way but might be close enough to work.

the menu or the buttons I might be tempted to make the rollover a little more noticeable (just a tad) when I clicked on certain things I had to click twice to make sure it was selected as nothing happens for a few seconds liek the downloads section. Certain things like the music thingy you got going on because nothing happens when you click it that throws you off a little. The rollovers dont seem to work atall on i.e

A home button might be a good idea aswell.

good job with it though.

Dunno if this helps but this is how it looks in I.E on windows:

click to open full size:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.