Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 17, 2013
Central California
Here is the article from WPCentral talking about this: http://www.wpcentral.com/nokia-free-gameloft-games-promotion

Unfortunately, only certain devices can get the free versions of these games like Modern Combat 4, Nova 3, Earthworm Jim, Assassins Creed, Asphalt 7, Lets Golf 2, Order and Chaos and Shark Dash.

How do I get them?
Go to the app store on your phone. Go to search and type "Gameloft". The typical games and prices will show up, BUT KEEP SCROLLING DOWN. You will see 'free' for the prices on the duplicates.

Oohara

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2012
Stop it. I'm about this close to doing something very irrational with my credit balance and going to the store for a 1520 :D

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 17, 2013
Central California
Thanks for the heads-up. I grabbed them all just to have for later.

Thanks for the heads up, I just downloaded them :D

No worries guys. I grabbed them all as well. And since we can now put apps on our SD cards (assuming you have one) no more taking up space on the phones storage. :D

----------

Stop it. I'm about this close to doing something very irrational with my credit balance and going to the store for a 1520 :D

Blame Microsoft's new CEO for the entire turnaround and temptations of Windows Phone. ;)

BTW, Microsoft has also allowed Moga controller support for gaming on Windows Phone. There aren't many games right now that support Moga, but think that is about to change.

lighthouse_man

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2005
Thanks for the input. Don't think it was necessary though.

Why is it that many original posters take a different opinion on the subject as a personal attack?

Some of us happen to like Gameloft games like the Asphalt series, Modern Combat series and the NOVA series of games.

Good for you but my comment was directed towards either those who don't know about Gameloft or those who can't access the bundle. They're not missing anything in my opinion which I hope I can still share on a public forum.

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 17, 2013
Central California
Why is it that many original posters take a different opinion on the subject as a personal attack?

Good for you but my comment was directed towards either those who don't know about Gameloft or those who can't access the bundle. They're not missing anything in my opinion which I hope I can still share on a public forum.

I didn't take it as a personal attack. Just didn't feel it was necessary for you to go out of your way and add nothing to the thread, but negativity. This is a public forum true, but if all you do is go into a thread and troll, well I believe that is against forum rules. I've directed the mods to this thread and will let them decide.

Synthman4

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2014
It says these games are free on certain models including Lumia 625, but marketplace is telling me Order & Chaos is not compatible. Can I get around this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.