Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lawmanfox

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 15, 2014
Since there is not any ip6 64G version available at any Sprint store, is it possible I pick up one over local apple store with 2 yrs contract plan (which is only option apple offering now), then I head to local Sprint store switch the plan to either lease program or finance? I hate to order from sprint store coz the shipping day will be 1 month later.

Has anyone done that before? ... Im making the jump from ATT, due to sprint's LTE spark network is available in my community now.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Nope, once you sign a contract you are obliged for the 2 years. You cannot switch to a different program.

lawmanfox

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 15, 2014
Nope, once you sign a contract you are obliged for the 2 years. You cannot switch to a different program.

that sucks, means I can't make the jump right now until local stores have in stock.....nobody knows when, most likely it will be available after thanksgiving.

thanks for your input anyway.

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
that sucks, means I can't make the jump right now until local stores have in stock.....nobody knows when, most likely it will be available after thanksgiving.

thanks for your input anyway.

Pay cash (full price) for it at Apple? Apply for financing through Apple (Barclay) card? Apple won't make you sign a contract.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.