Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ciscomata

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
Has anyone from Texas ordered an iPhone 6 Plus from anywhere and got UPS tracking and had it that it would arrive by noon?

Are they accurate?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I can't answer for Texas, but in general, I found the delivery estimates to be fairly accurate. So if it says by noon, then it should be there by noon.

Brian Y

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2012
No experience of Texas, but UPS has been reliable for me in Colorado when it comes to getting stuff there on time (far more reliable than Fedex!).

If it's an Apple shipment, however, it might not come by the stated times. Apple's contract with UPS doesn't include a guaranteed time - it's an all day service.

Indecisi0n

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2012
Normally air commitments are for commercial deliveries only. Unless sent Next day air.

ChrisTX

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
I'm in Houston, Texas and just ordered a 64GB Space Gray iPhone 6 Plus available for pickup today. Every store in Houston had them available except for the 2 closest to me :p I'm not working today so I don't mind driving. Let's just hope 64GB is enough!

ET3SW

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2011
TX
Has anyone from Texas ordered an iPhone 6 Plus from anywhere and got UPS tracking and had it that it would arrive by noon?

Are they accurate?

If it is out of delivery today it very well could be accurate as there is less packages on a Saturday for delivery.

I'm In Houston and on launch day my stuff came around 12:15. I think it really comes down to where you are on the route and how busy the driver is that day

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.