Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
I am not stupid but the more I think about it I might be.

How do I post a picture to be put
<-----here like some MR personalities have?

Do I have to wait until I get go up the ranks? Demigod, I think I'm a regular or something. If its in the User CP I will officially be stupid cos I have looked high and low.:rolleyes:

w_parietti22

macrumors 68020
Apr 16, 2005
Seattle, WA
Peyton said:

Do I have to wait until I get go up the ranks? Demigod, I think I'm a regular or something. If its in the User CP I will officially be stupid cos I have looked high and low.:rolleyes:

Basically, you have to devote at least 1 hour of reading and about 4 posts a day for about 6months. I just makes you happier when you actually get a tar.

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68030
Feb 14, 2004
Much greener pastures
You get one of those kits with wires and little nails and then you nail the picture you want to post to your computer screen. ;)

(Sorry, I know we're all newbies to certain things, but I just couldn't resist.)

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Peyton said:

Being an English major, I thought you would have better reading skills. :p It's called a FAQ, and for God's sake, it's stickied! How much easier can we make it?

And it is "because" - not "cause" or even worse, "cos". :cool:

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
Shard we really got off on the wrong foot. Can I apologize AGAIN for the typo thread?! I'm really not a jerk, English is my second major (not my primary) so I don't read good. :rolleyes: Actually I'm probably too lazy to read it. Don't worry, I'm being whipped into shape by MR people so I should be keen on the social graces soon.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.