Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
ad_165425250.jpg

Mystery train ejaculator who sprayed semen on 100 women is caught at last

Detectives have solved the mystery of a phantom ejaculator on a crowded train route who is thought to have sprayed more than 100 women with semen since 2011.

A middle-aged man, Tetsuya Fukuda, 40 has been arrested for the attacks on crowded trains between Kinshicho and Akihabara stations in the capital Tokyo.

When arrested, he said, ‘I get excited when in close contact with a woman on a crowded train.’

He is thought to have cut holes in his jacket pockets so he could pleasure himself.

He was caught after DNA tests on semen found on a teenage schoolgirl’s skirt.

One victim, Ria Yoneda, 26, came forward after the arrest, and said, ‘It happened to me as well but I didn’t know who had done it. It is just disgusting, he needs help.’

Fukuda has been charged with damaging property and has admitted more than 100 semen attacks since 2011.
link

I guess he had it coming...

Meister

Suspended
Oct 10, 2013
What a relief!
Finally, the famous mystery train ejaculator was caught!

At last I don't have to be afraid to be ejaculated on, when riding the Tokyo tube.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
What a relief!
Finally, the famous mystery train ejaculator was caught!

At last I don't have to be afraid to be ejaculated on, when riding the Tokyo tube.
Well his tube was filled and it was packed in on that train.

rei101

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2011
I wonder how that article ended here in Macrumors and what is the relevance of it. To come here to a techforum to post something so low...

obeygiant, you really need to stay away from the internet and check yourself, posting that sort of crap is evidence that you are desperate looking for attention because you are so lonely.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
I wonder how that article ended here in Macrumors and what is the relevance of it. To come here to a techforum to post something so low...

obeygiant, you really need to stay away from the internet and check yourself, posting that sort of crap is evidence that you are desperate looking for attention because you are so lonely.
Ehh, there are plenty if not every article in the community section that has nothing to do with tech or Apple. Why is this one so offensive to you? And why the need to comment on something that you find so repulsive.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003

One might say your reply is a cry for attention. Well...is it?

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool

I wouldn't say I'm looking for attention, but I am trying to spice up the current events section and add a few clicks here and there for the good of MacRumors.

Let me refer you to another recent thread: Woman poops in Kmart checkout :D Threads like this are often hot spots for hilarious puns.

Meister

Suspended
Oct 10, 2013

You don't visit PRSI much, do you? ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.