Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
A woman who returned items to a Kmart in Racine, Wisconsin, is accused of leaving something behind not on her receipt: A big pile of her own poop.

Melissa Jacobson, 49, was arrested on Monday after she allegedly snuck behind a store cash register and defecated in a box of security tags, JournalTimes.com reports.

Security footage showed a woman, who authorities later identified as Jacobson, answering nature's call around 10:22 a.m. The footage also showed her reaching for paper towels beneath the counter when she was done. Then she went back to the customer service desk, according to The Smoking Gun.

Jacobson completed her return and exited the retailer.

According to the footage, Jacobson was wearing a shirt with a dump truck on it and the phrase, "dropping a load."

By 12:50 p.m., employees starting noticing the strange odor around the register and discovered the "poo light special" in the box, which was also soaked with urine.

At that point, officers were called to the scene.

One worker told investigators that Jacobson was a regular customer who "should know where the public restrooms are located.” Another employee said the suspect did not appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or in any special need to go to the bathroom, according to the police complaint.

Kmart employees gave officers Jacobson's address from the forms used when she returned merchandise.

When they went to the house, they met a woman who identified herself as Melissa Jacobson wearing the same pants, tennis shoes and "dropping a load" shirt seen on the surveillance footage, RacineUncovered.org reports.
huffpo

The icing on the cake is that she was wearing a drop a load t-shirt.

You can't make this stuff up.

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
huffpo

The icing on the cake is that she was wearing a drop a load t-shirt.

You can't make this stuff up.

It's unusual to happen at a checkout, but changing rooms in department stores are not safe. If you see closed changing rooms and some rather pale shop assistants, you'll know what is going on.

DonJudgeMe

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2014
Arizona
So, she took it the next level. Defecating in major outlet stores...

"...And next on Fox, we'll investigate the 'American hero' that gave his life sharing his fully digested lunch with Obama, in the oval office. "

... What... I mean, why... Is this a trend with the new generation?:confused:

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
So, she took it the next level. Defecating in major outlet stores...

"...And next on Fox, we'll investigate the 'American hero' that gave his life sharing his fully digested lunch with Obama, in the oval office. "

... What... I mean, why... Is this a trend with the new generation?:confused:

Uhh, 49 is the next generation? How old are you? ;)

olup

Cancelled
Oct 11, 2011
I remember a similar incident happened once at the record store, big chain store type of store, I worked at in the kids section. The store didn't provide a restroom to customers, so they usually had to be sent to Bed, Bath and Beyond to do their business.

eko91

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2015
oh my goodnesss!!

I remember a patient at my ophthalmology office accidentally pooped on the floor while running to the restroom. Someone was in a HURRY!! Now, the stain remains on the carpet...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.