Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rabludah

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2006
hey guys... i recently bought a 60GB video iPOD and im having trouble with watching some videos. i blamed the converter first, but the problem seems to be in the iPOD itself..first the screen freezes and after about 10 seconds it continues with no audio...what should i do???????? id really aprecciate your help...

rabludah

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2006
imTOO ipod movie converter...some videos do work, but some don't. i checked if it always happens in the same moment in the video, but it doesn't....

Swolle

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2005
I've found the same problem. I dont have a techical explanation or solution, bu t you can get it to work if you pause it once or twice before it freezes, and then it'll usually play the rest of the video without dropping the audio.

rabludah

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2006
but still, this shouldn't be happening at all. have you tried resetting it or changing the software?

lamina

macrumors 68000
Mar 9, 2006
Niagara
Every once in a while, this happens with my 30gb. When you see it starting to happen (screen stays black for longer than normal), press the play button to pause it, and wait until the picture shows up, then hit play.

Works for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.