Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swahilibill

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 24, 2002
Highlands Ranch
I have had the Xtrememac iPod case for some time now and its pretty good at keeping my iPod damn spotless(really great actually!). I am however getting very tired of that stupid flip thing, does anyone know of any really durable iPod case that has just as good of protection as the XtremeMac case. I have the original 5GB iPod by the way. I saw the iPod Armor which is made out of the anodized aluminum(ipodarmor.com), but it does not have access to the front ports!, which is kinda stupid in my opinion. I was looking at the iSee, but they say it might scratch the back of the iPod. Any help would be appreciated, thanks again!!!

mcrain

macrumors 68000
Feb 8, 2002
Illinois
Re: Best Durable iPod Case?

Originally posted by swahilibill
I have had the Xtrememac iPod case for some time now and its pretty good at keeping my iPod damn spotless(really great actually!). I am however getting very tired of that stupid flip thing, does anyone know of any really durable iPod case that has just as good of protection as the XtremeMac case. I have the original 5GB iPod by the way. I saw the iPod Armor which is made out of the anodized aluminum(ipodarmor.com), but it does not have access to the front ports!, which is kinda stupid in my opinion. I was looking at the iSee, but they say it might scratch the back of the iPod. Any help would be appreciated, thanks again!!!

I have the 20gig size iSee as well as a neoprene type case and a leather case with the access hole in the front. All are nice, but so far, the iSee seems nice enough. I just got it, so I'll update this in a day or two.

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
get a clear iSee...both of my friends with ipods have them...they love them...especially since the iSee covers the display...my friend with a 10 gig had a little problem because the 10 gig is just a little thinner than the 5 and 20, so he placed the extra no-slip rubber sticky patches inside the case and it worked perfect for him...

GREAT PRODUCT

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.